cry in the dark

MR. Slugworth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

all good things

got a print of that hokusai wave...consistently blows my mind

thank you

I've got print of it on my wall (along with 3 others)

and this club I go to has a huge version of it on the back wall.

·¨

posts like th·ese are life rafts on the sea of cyni-sarcasmismness.,.,

:

whatever that means. i'm trying to be all poetically verbose today.....which

i never do....then; which means its probly coming off really lame....which means i should stop it now.....which means i will.....

not to be a dick, but -rage- do me a favor and name 2 other 'political prisoners' that RATM havent tried to save?

arm chair revolutionaries annoy me...

having tainted an otherwise good thread, i really like the last one... the installation... bump for fresh lighting...

Originally posted by -Rage-:

No offense to anyone, but that shit still didn't help. Where's Mumia right now? Still in jail. Where's Peltier right now? Still in jail.

Sure Rage helped and they got the messege out to millions of people, but most of those people WERE too fucking lazy too act on it.

Here are some other political prisoners:

ALBERT WASHINGTON: falsey convicted of murdering two police officers during the late 1970's.

WILLIAM PHILLIPS AFRICA: As part of the MOVE9, he was wrongly convicted of murder after a military raid at his home lead to the death of an officer.

[This message has been edited by -Rage- (edited 07-13-2001).]

Guest TEARZ

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by brown twinkie:

·¨

posts like th·ese are life rafts on the sea of cyni-sarcasmismness.,.,

:

whatever that means. i'm trying to be all poetically verbose today.....which

i never do....then; which means its probly coming off really lame....which means i should stop it now.....which means i will.....

thanks man. i really appreciate your posts as well. sometimes i wonder if these are worth it. typed computer freestyles are 'doper' i guess.

i guess i'm feeling weird too. i try to tell stories with my posts. i'm consciously trying to share shit. art and life. that should be enough. but this shit here is me mixed with graffiti. by that i mean, a lot of this art (the stuff that is art- but what isn't hehehe)), i feel was given to me by graffiti. i was never an art kid. i never even thought about it until i was 18 and became infatuated with boston handstyles. that's part of why i posted the twist interview in my testpress thread that only like 3 people replied to... he said that graffiti opens doors to other areas of art. exposes. it sounds basic, but this is powerful to me. it happens. kids yap about this artfag nonsense. writers are so self-ghettoized with that shit. even the most hardcore, the most "ghetto", can be transformed, can see new things through the endeavor of applying their mark to a surface. i know a few of them.

acknowledging a debt.

this is corny i know.

whatever. it is in many ways real. i can be witty, sarcastic, caustic, smart, cynical, funny... graffiti. all things comfortable and defensive.

but this is the part of me that believes.

if only i could touch it all the time.

Originally posted by TEARZ:

thanks man. i really appreciate your posts as well. sometimes i wonder if these are worth it. typed computer freestyles are 'doper' i guess.

i guess i'm feeling weird too. i try to tell stories with my posts. i'm consciously trying to share shit. art and life. that should be enough. but this shit here is me mixed with graffiti. by that i mean, a lot of this art (the stuff that is art- but what isn't hehehe)), i feel was given to me by graffiti. i was never an art kid. i never even thought about it until i was 18 and became infatuated with boston handstyles. that's part of why i posted the twist interview in my testpress thread that only like 3 people replied to... he said that graffiti opens doors to other areas of art. exposes. it sounds basic, but this is powerful to me. it happens. kids yap about this artfag nonsense. writers are so self-ghettoized with that shit. even the most hardcore, the most "ghetto", can be transformed, can see new things through the endeavor of applying their mark to a surface. i know a few of them.

acknowledging a debt.

this is corny i know.

whatever. it is in many ways real. i can be witty, sarcastic, caustic, smart, cynical, funny... graffiti. all things comfortable and defensive.

but this is the part of me that believes.

if only i could touch it all the time.

tearz......good thoughts......

thats great that graf has opened doors so to speak.....i know what you're saying....

its all the same stuff in a sense, so why not try to do and experience the other avenues......for me anyhow, it comes from the same place.....so........not to sound arrogant/pretentious but, open minds change things.

Guest TEARZ

twinkie. it is all the same thing- that's kind of what i was trying to say. i guess i was just trying to address those that come with the approach "what does this have to do with graf.." adressinging its relevance to this site/place/people, etc... i think we agree. as far as mentality goes for many writers; it's a big wide world out there- unfortunately many people don't want to leave their neighborhoods. not that there isn't a lot to be learned there....

for those that want to learn about shit. you have google. go take 10 seconds and read some shit. come back and we can chat.

sorry. i don't feel good.

Guest TEARZ

Guest TEARZ

i know it man. my bad on that. i've been trying to contact you here and there. let's go get us some serious vegetarian wuss shit.

• 6 months later...

Archived