Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Crutches BLOW!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Oct 8, 2001.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Last weekend i blew out my knee playin some hockey, and now my broken ass is wobblin around on some stupid ass crutches, and it looks like 3-4 weeks before i can even start to rehab or even walk around...i guess im gonna be doin alot of beatin off, blackbooking and benchin...not necessarily in that order...but life as i have known has stopped...any other ideas to keep my days interesting?? I think im gona have to get flix of my ass on crutches bombing..now that would be some funny shit...

2. chizm

chizm Senior Member

hang out with your mom

3. Lush

Lush Member

get a wheelchair, and race around town, and when you see a pretty girl get your friend to push you over so she can come rescue you.
    And you could always subscribe to heavy.com and sit and laugh at their shows all day.

4. cinnamon toast crunch804

cinnamon toast crunch804 Member

yeah man i broke my femur playing soccer i was in cruches and a leg emoblizer for 12 week. rehab for 2 months. you'll be ok just put extra padding in your armpits

5. AlphaMega

AlphaMega Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Thats a good one.

6. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

7. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

I had the same thing happen to me only I ripped all my tendons and ligaments playing soccer. I was on crutches for like 3 days before I said "fuck this" and got a wheelchair.

Crutches blow. Just ask them for a wheelchair.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you could chill with me, im on house arrest.