CRSO AND HIS FAT ASS FREIND

Guest whydontyudie

Guest whydontyudie

SAY YOU MOTHER FUCKER IMA BEAT YO ASS TO A BLOODY PULP FOR LETTING YOU FATFUCK FREIND DISS MY SHIT LIKE THAT. YOU NIGGAS WATCHED US PAINT THEN YOUR FATASSS TOY FUCKING DISSED MY SHIT. PLEASE BELIEVE IMA BURN EVERY LAST PIECE OF SHIT THROW TAG AND WANNA BE TOY ASS PIECE I SEE OF YOURS AND YO LARDASSED FUCKING FREIND. Nuf Said

LEARN SOME RESPECT FOR THA SCENE YOU FUCKING TOYS...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whydontyudie

you and yo fat ass freind gotta lotta nerve.

#1 yo shit got fucked cause you shoulda told his loser ass you dont do that ona legal wall

#2 what you did looked like shit and no one that was there including kes and sum1 liked it or you

#3 your little friend cant paint for shit and if you think that anything that fuck does s worthy of getting up with have fun getting burned

#4 you wont see me cause you dont get up where i do and you dont get up period so dont talk about me not getting up cause if you wanna war on who can bomb harder, let it be.

#5 If you look for me expect not to find me in front of your eyes, real writers are ninjas = you dont see'em just their

and i dun jock mojos like you so good luck nutsack

Guest whydontyudie

hey CRSO AND JSIN

this is :king:IBTEASER:king:, i painted next to you (((CRSO)))....

this is what i just want to say real quick...

yall saw me and blink painting right, and i know there wasnt any space left over for your boy JSIN an shit, which sometimes that happens, but when you're at a wall like that, the rules, not that there really are any, but outta respect for other writers, you should only go over people if or try to go over people, you should consider the following...:

1- go over the oldest piece on the wall... so the other kids shit can ride a little bit so people can see it... (this would have been blinks shit, it was new)

and 2- hopefully you burn what tha other kid did... (you didnt go over him, but your boy jsin did, and you being his mentor, from what i saw, shoulda advised him not to sink that low...)

agreed?

and your boy JSIN did NOT burn blink... and either way, it was mad disrespectful going over his shit a few hours after he did it.... pretty stupid... now blink went and crossed both yall out, and now tha wall looks ugly and all 3 of yall wasted your paint... know what i mean?

thats all i wanted to say, is that nobody is going to respect you when your going over people right after they put their shit up, just how it is...

fuck all that stupid beating people up, i know yall got beef or whatever now, but i think yall should battle and do that shit right.... test your skills.... he thinks you suck, and you think he sucks, so battle it out...

anyways, im out.... lates..

-teaser said this... ps- you can hit me up on aim if you wanna talk- ibteaser

what a dumb post....just go diss eachothers shit a bunch..and you'll end up fighting over something that happened at a legal wall....

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I think your just afraid of them in the first place. Thats why you got angry here.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

bum honestly i really like that quote... you seem to say it alot too

Guest whydontyudie

lame real lame

hey json why dont you quit using your name as a tag, how toy, and why dont you learn to pull some simple freestyles first before really trying to paint. lets see here you did solid colors i used fades, hmmmmm whose got skill who doesnt???? and no i am not posting the pic of mine i didnt like it at all but i still think what i did was better than what this toy did. ANyway, goign through all the trouble of posting a pic isnt worth the stupid remakrs from you morons on here.

Archived