Crossballs

ODS-1

I love this show. I just wish they would make fun of right wing assholes more instead of people who care about an issue, but nonetheless it is hilarious. Who else watches it now? And it took place of tough crowd, which is good because that show sucks butt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I saw the weed one yesterday. It was pretty funny. Funny enough for me to watch it again.

The woman on that was crazy. It was hilarious, but I sort of question the ethics of intentionally making a fool out of someone on national television. Seems kind of mean to me.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I saw the weed one yesterday. It was pretty funny. Funny enough for me to watch it again.

Thes best part of that one is when the comedian posing as a legalization guy says "name one role-model who wasnt on weed" and she said "george bush." Everyone there started laughing. The guy was saying "YEA BUT HE USED TO BE A COKE HEAD!!!!" hahaha

The woman on that was crazy. It was hilarious, but I sort of question the ethics of intentionally making a fool out of someone on national television. Seems kind of mean to me.

I see your point, but the show's not that different than what "real" "debate" shows attempt to do. If Hannity or O'Reilly could make the people on their show look like fools at the level Crossballs does, I'm sure they would.

Both are really good points. I mean, paint huffing is a serious issue (on the weed episode), but then again these are the same people who are against paint huffing trying to make it harder for young people in general to buy paint.

Archived