cross out toyz

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sweeeet

Mr Pres that was the funniest line-out I'd ever seen, phuck man I respect a good burn-you get a star. I figured the post would be interesting to see who's going over who but caught stomped after 4 replies- I will go and crawl into my box now although I was hoping you could have atleast crossed me out with those great handstyles you got.

-G-

Re: sweeeet

Originally posted by geezpot

Mr Pres that was the funniest line-out I'd ever seen, phuck man I respect a good burn-you get a star. I figured the post would be interesting to see who's going over who but caught stomped after 4 replies- I will go and crawl into my box now although I was hoping you could have atleast crossed me out with those great handstyles you got.

-G-

GEEZPOT = G SPOT?

:nope: ...gay

g's pot is medicinal

GEEZPOT

G's pot

ggpot

gee'spot

geez

gees

gs

gz

g spot

g zpot

many variations but I've never heard gay spot,mmmmm maybe I'll try the letter combo.

Mr. pres what was it that you write again

shita,shitty,shitter,plain ol' shit,greasy shitta,lumpy shit, o shit I had an accident, my shit is shit, piece of shitta, runny shit-it is good to see you are at terms of what you write-SHIT.

i hit yo mamas GEEZPOT.

Re: g's pot is medicinal

GEEZPOT

G's pot

ggpot

gee'spot

geez

gees

gs

gz

g spot

g zpot

many variations but I've never heard gay spot,mmmmm maybe I'll try the letter combo.

shita,shitty,shitter,plain ol' shit,greasy shitta,lumpy shit, o shit I had an accident, my shit is shit, piece of shitta, runny shit-it is good to see you are at terms of what you write-SHIT.

i hit yo mamas GEEZPOT.

Figures your from vancouver.

Re: g's pot is medicinal

i hit yo mamas GEEZPOT.

haha, youre funny, your shit is way wacker than anything ive ever done, i could take a shit and throw it at a wall and murder anything you could ever do...

you must write gspot because thats a mystery to you, seeings how youve never given a girl one...

and you would try to write gay spot... flamer... :rolleyes:

Re: Re: g's pot is medicinal

Originally posted by mr_president

haha, youre funny, your shit is way wacker than anything ive ever done, i could take a shit and throw it at a wall and murder anything you could ever do...

you must write gspot because thats a mystery to you, seeings how youve never given a girl one...

and you would try to write gay spot... flamer... :rolleyes:

ugh....you are the most worthless piece of shit on this earth....

moshe one I give you props for getting up in your country, I heard if you get caught they cut your hand off-is that true?

xway-looking good but the pictures a little dark, lighten up the contrast/brightness.

Heczoner-damn I liked those letters-the lined ones underneath(have you got pics of the original?) The top ones are cool too, I like the scan bar with the hecz letters.

yo everywhere-damn BC green, and I'm from Holland originally. :nut:

mr president said:

Obviously the gspot is a mystery to you.:lol: :lol:

Since when do you give a girl a g-spot? hahahahahah go stretch some skin buddy- you have no idea. Ahhhh cute little toy wants to give a girl a gspot.

-G-

hahahahahahahahaha

moshe one I give you props for getting up in your country, I heard if you get caught they cut your hand off-is that true?

im a jew i live in israel

you are confuseing me

with the arabbic people who live in iran

or iraq or maybe pacistan

those damm moslems are fucking barbarian

they realy fucked up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

who me?

-

ugh....you are the most worthless piece of shit on this earth....

hey blahblahblah, was that directed at me or are you sick of the big tease/mr.pres/shita also? I don't give a crap what she writes, because her life is going so good right now- she's moved back home,got a temp job, has bitches eyeing her,yaddayaddayadda fuck almost 3500 wasted posts I call her a typeWRITER.

I wonder if he gave that girl that he did in the back seat of his pinto behind the community college a g spot as a consolation prize?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahha

yo moshe one-Is there a lot of writers getting up in Israel? Is that your character too?

-G-

-

yo moshe one-Is there a lot of writers getting up in Israel? Is that your character too?

-G-

there arnt many writers

i know of 9 or 10 writers and most of them are beginers

there could be more

:clown2: :ballcap: :mexican:

Archived