CROP CIRCLES???

astrotrain

has anyone else seen that documentary on crop circles that they did on the discovery channel?? and i'm sure there are some real crop circles that are totally unexplainable but they also busted some guys in the process; it turned out to be a crew of graphic designers jus goin out to the fields and usin some rope and some planks... its some crazy shit...they even showed their sketches and what they were gonna do that night... wonderin if anyone else saw that cuz the whole concept is like "field" graffiti. i thought it was tight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No but i watched discovery channel last night, and it had a lizard that shot blood out its eye, and another called the jesus lizard that ran on water, and then finally this one lizard that had capilary like skin that absorbed water in the desert, and you can see that shit movin through his skin, keeping him moist....and frogs that stay underground until it rains and they have big sacs of water in their skin, and aboriginal people find them and drink the water from their skin.....

IT WAS SOOOO COOL.

But that crop thing is cool too.

i seriously hope thats photoshop , or i will have to die ...........

ive seen countless doc's on crop circles , a few of them seem legit , but for the most part i think theyre a hoax , this one doc filmed these 4 kids making a huge one in about 4 hours , so that said enough for me .

i like crop circles but coming from an agricultural background it pisses me off that people come and flatten your livelyhood and call it art. i wouldn't tag your car so dont come a roller my field!

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

No but i watched discovery channel last night, and it had a lizard that shot blood out its eye, and another called the jesus lizard that ran on water, and then finally this one lizard that had capilary like skin that absorbed water in the desert, and you can see that shit movin through his skin, keeping him moist....and frogs that stay underground until it rains and they have big sacs of water in their skin, and aboriginal people find them and drink the water from their skin.....

we got jesus christ lizards down here. There a breeding farm where i used to work at. Iguanas also can absorb water throught their scales, i should know, i had one. RIP iggy(francis ignatious)

Archived