CROMAG IMOK

mud_buddha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

my roommate probably has a bunch of his stuff... i will check into that..

cg had one helluva hand.. rip.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by mud_buddha

very cool. I wonder when they did that freight. Has to have been before 91-92.

well, i would probably pin that car to have been done in the mid 90's. but i might be wrong.

Originally posted by Serkoff

well, i would probably pin that car to have been done in the mid 90's. but i might be wrong.

EROC passed away in 92 so it had to have been before that. That puts it in a period where there weren't a lot people doing freights, which is what made me wonder when they did it.

Guest THE LAW

that eroc looks like it was done by gaze...and to tell you the truth, the cromag looks like a style cycle was doing for a while....

tributes perhaps?

what the hell does THE LAW know anyway? just hazarding a guess.

Guest I_Am_The_One

Isn't Imok that crew that girl and guy were talking about in Video Graff when that dude busted his ass painting that wall up in the Bronx

1) i agree, that's IN NO WAY Eroc's style. Eroc got crazy love and i'd bet it was Gaze's work.

2) Cromag was dope, as little as i actually saw his pieces. if you were there, he had a crew (not IMOK) with TOST, OMNI and a few other heads that seemed to rotate around new york area art schools. can't remember what the hell it was called......

3) IMOK was namedropped several times in Video Graf. Emit/Sub were both members from that heyday. the crew was spread between Boston and NYC.

4) i used to catch Cromag's marker tags EVERYWHERE. i wish i knew where i could get a flick of one too, maybe i'll come across one.

5) whereas lots of people want to say that freights weren't done in the early 90s, i'll have you all know that there was RARELY room on any of the few freights that came up the AMTK/Metro North lines between NY and New Haven. those were always bombed, even in '88.

5)whatever happened to Core2? he was the last one i saw who pushed IMOK and one of the original members (i think)

Originally posted by joewelcome

1) i agree, that's IN NO WAY Eroc's style. Eroc got crazy love and i'd bet it was Gaze's work.

5)whatever happened to Core2? he was the last one i saw who pushed IMOK and one of the original members (i think)

on #1. I think you all might be right, because that definitely does look like something GAZE would do.

and on #5, CORE2 was the president of IMOK. Him, EROC and CROMAG were the three heads.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by I_Am_The_One

Isn't Imok that crew that girl and guy were talking about in Video Graff when that dude busted his ass painting that wall up in the Bronx

Thats funny.......... aren't you that guy that still can't burn that piece and it's been what...10 years since that production was painted.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by THE LAW

emit,

was the "cromag" piece done by cycle?

yeah... cycle did that......they didn't get to finish because something happened...it was a long time ago.i don"t remember.

Guest I_Am_The_One
Originally posted by emit_df

Thats funny.......... aren't you that guy that still can't burn that piece and it's been what...10 years since that production was painted.

Wo ho ho ho. Arent we just a sensitive little school girl. Sorry I just think its funny that you had a bang and a Geri curl in your hair on tv. I didnt know white people had geri curls. Sorry if I hurt your feelings

Guest emit_df

Wo ho ho ho. Arent we just a sensitive little school girl. Sorry I just think its funny that you had a bang and a Geri curl in your hair on tv. I didnt know white people had geri curls. Sorry if I hurt your feelings

you didn't hurt my feeling..it's just funny that your hatin' on some shit from ten years ago... makes me feel good actually.... curly hair.....my father was half black i can't help it. and shit gery curl in 1990 was cool...got me laid alot more than you I'll bet.

Guest duh-rye-won

this website needs a way that i can block certain people and not read their idiot comments. i feel a little dumber after reading this nonsense shit talking.

Archived