Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CROMAG IMOK

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by mud_buddha, Nov 7, 2001.

1. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/7100/CROMAG.JPG'>

RIP

[i]I found this while cleaning up my machine at work. I got it off the net somewhere. I don't remember where, so if I stole it from you my apologies.[/i]

P.S. I would be sooo happy if someone could post one of his cracked egg throwups or his later looped hand.

2. ILYSH

ILYSH Member

saved off a serk thread
    http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3594/eroCromag.jpg'>

his handstyle is as dope as they get

3. my roommate probably has a bunch of his stuff... i will check into that..
    cg had one helluva hand.. rip.

4. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

very cool. I wonder when they did that freight. Has to have been before 91-92.

5. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

6. infared

infared Guest

rip eroc, nice post, havent seen a cromag flic for a long while

7. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

8. NIB JIB

NIB JIB New Jack

cromag and eroc ruled the highways back in the day!

9. well, i would probably pin that car to have been done in the mid 90's. but i might be wrong.

10. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

EROC passed away in 92 so it had to have been before that. That puts it in a period where there weren't a lot people doing freights, which is what made me wonder when they did it.

11. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

that eroc looks like it was done by gaze...and to tell you the truth, the cromag looks like a style cycle was doing for a while....

tributes perhaps?

what the hell does THE LAW know anyway? just hazarding a guess.

12. I_Am_The_One

I_Am_The_One Guest

Isn't Imok that crew that girl and guy were talking about in Video Graff when that dude busted his ass painting that wall up in the Bronx

13. SATANS IRISH HELPERS

SATANS IRISH HELPERS Junior Member

that eroc is definately a gaze tribute

take a good look

14. imported_joewelcome

imported_joewelcome Senior Member

1) i agree, that's IN NO WAY Eroc's style. Eroc got crazy love and i'd bet it was Gaze's work.

2) Cromag was dope, as little as i actually saw his pieces. if you were there, he had a crew (not IMOK) with TOST, OMNI and a few other heads that seemed to rotate around new york area art schools. can't remember what the hell it was called......

3) IMOK was namedropped several times in Video Graf. Emit/Sub were both members from that heyday. the crew was spread between Boston and NYC.

4) i used to catch Cromag's marker tags EVERYWHERE. i wish i knew where i could get a flick of one too, maybe i'll come across one.

5) whereas lots of people want to say that freights weren't done in the early 90s, i'll have you all know that there was RARELY room on any of the few freights that came up the AMTK/Metro North lines between NY and New Haven. those were always bombed, even in '88.

5)whatever happened to Core2? he was the last one i saw who pushed IMOK and one of the original members (i think)

15. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

on #1. I think you all might be right, because that definitely does look like something GAZE would do.
    and on #5, CORE2 was the president of IMOK. Him, EROC and CROMAG were the three heads.