cro mad & chek dsm of new jerz bombing and burners

Guest CRO DSM

Guest CRO DSM
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i do have to admit..chek did get better.....but 90% of dsm crew is horrible...omg seriously..."all city king chek"

you are no where near a king, that shit looks like some shit a freshman would do behind 7-11

guys in all honesty...most of your crew did get better...but your def. not as good as u let your little minds think you are

Guest imjust2funky

FUNKY FRESH

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

i do have to admit..chek did get better.....but 90% of dsm crew is horrible...omg seriously..."all city king chek"

you are no where near a king, that shit looks like some shit a freshman would do behind 7-11

guys in all honesty...most of your crew did get better...but your def. not as good as u let your little minds think you are

"OMG SERIOUSLY" ?? YOU SOUND LIKE A INTERNET HOMO

FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR PIECES, YOURE PIECEZ ARE ASS CHEEK

JUST GO BACK TO JOCKING CHIP YOU SWORD SWALLOWER

Guest CRO DSM

yo fuck all yah hatin niggaz n bitchez

fuk all yah nigga talkin bout me n da dsm crew... u kno wat i dont give a fuk... im still doin me bombin n killin shit on hiways fr8s streets trainlines n so on nigga... yah talkin shit bout me n da dsm crew wit no tag 24/7 on every website we post our fliks on, promote da site on.... damn wat da fuck if i suck n da dsm crew they dont look at my post on this site forum n talk the same shit on every site we on... fuk cro fuk dsm that all yah nigga said on da web 24/7 like we stuck in ur brain fo bein everywher n so nice.... if u said yah hate lookin at our graffiti bombin n piecin than why u come to our site talk shit bout pics we had... when we said we bombs here n ther yah nigga drive yah ass out ther to see our shit n than come bak to our site n other site sayin we suck we toys n that we made the hiway wacks n that u dont like seein our shit on da hiways then why the fuck u went to see it for if we toys n u dont like us.... yah nigga talkin bout yah betta bomber n piecer than me than wat the fuck u write if u betta than me n my crew.... it seem u cant said shit since u got no ups or fames n neva touch a can in ur life... yah all bunch of new jerz cnn msnbc graffiti politicians n critics.... damn fuck off we dont care wat u said pop all the shit u want we paintin.... if u dont like forum n post of pics i got here than clik somewher else.... all da hate u do to me n my crew is givin us more props n fames.... like all real graffiti bombers n artists said the more bombin n piecin u do the mor problems hates fames n props u get.... im out peace one..... peace to all da graffiti writers across da world that dont pop shit or hate.... like cope2 "r.i.p nace" rime n so on said a real graffiti writers will give u props n fames no matter if u toys or not it about how dedicated u are into this n will paints wit u if u toys or not alongest u got a cool personality........

boooooooooo...you fucking suck...and stop talking on the computer in ebonics...stop recruiting every god damn toy up and down the fucking east coast...i would hope youd be a little more selective then putting down kids over the internet who youve never met...thank you, that is all...

Archived