Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cro mad & chek dsm of new jerz bombing and burners

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by CRO DSM, Aug 10, 2002.

1. CRO DSM

CRO DSM Guest

2. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

3. Desporado

Desporado New Jack

I like that black chek fill where he put a c in the e...hehe

4. socrates

socrates Guest

I like X's I see them popping up everywhere.

5. 455

455 Guest

This ain't shit,go back to the lab.

6. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

oh no say it aint so, the toys found out about 120z, get ready everyone for an onslaught of bullshit about who are the kings of jersey, these fools are the king of their grammar school classroom desks, thats about it

7. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

i do have to admit..chek did get better.....but 90% of dsm crew is horrible...omg seriously..."all city king chek"

you are no where near a king, that shit looks like some shit a freshman would do behind 7-11
    guys in all honesty...most of your crew did get better...but your def. not as good as u let your little minds think you are

8. Desporado

Desporado New Jack

Owch!!! hehe

That has to hurt...
    PHP:
    I gotta get away

9. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

BOOOOOOOOO YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!;)

10. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

pleeeease tell me some one doesnt write CRO MAD. thats just plain wrong.

11. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

Just the fact the fact that someone writes CRO bothers me, personally.

12. imjust2funky

imjust2funky Guest

FUNKY FRESH

"OMG SERIOUSLY" ?? YOU SOUND LIKE A INTERNET HOMO
    FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR PIECES, YOURE PIECEZ ARE ASS CHEEK
    JUST GO BACK TO JOCKING CHIP YOU SWORD SWALLOWER

13. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

yea that sucks pdidy dick

14. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i was in jersey..i must admit..these guys are funny.

15. CRO DSM

CRO DSM Guest

yo fuck all yah hatin niggaz n bitchez

fuk all yah nigga talkin bout me n da dsm crew... u kno wat i dont give a fuk... im still doin me bombin n killin shit on hiways fr8s streets trainlines n so on nigga... yah talkin shit bout me n da dsm crew wit no tag 24/7 on every website we post our fliks on, promote da site on.... damn wat da fuck if i suck n da dsm crew they dont look at my post on this site forum n talk the same shit on every site we on... fuk cro fuk dsm that all yah nigga said on da web 24/7 like we stuck in ur brain fo bein everywher n so nice.... if u said yah hate lookin at our graffiti bombin n piecin than why u come to our site talk shit bout pics we had... when we said we bombs here n ther yah nigga drive yah ass out ther to see our shit n than come bak to our site n other site sayin we suck we toys n that we made the hiway wacks n that u dont like seein our shit on da hiways then why the fuck u went to see it for if we toys n u dont like us.... yah nigga talkin bout yah betta bomber n piecer than me than wat the fuck u write if u betta than me n my crew.... it seem u cant said shit since u got no ups or fames n neva touch a can in ur life... yah all bunch of new jerz cnn msnbc graffiti politicians n critics.... damn fuck off we dont care wat u said pop all the shit u want we paintin.... if u dont like forum n post of pics i got here than clik somewher else.... all da hate u do to me n my crew is givin us more props n fames.... like all real graffiti bombers n artists said the more bombin n piecin u do the mor problems hates fames n props u get.... im out peace one..... peace to all da graffiti writers across da world that dont pop shit or hate.... like cope2 "r.i.p nace" rime n so on said a real graffiti writers will give u props n fames no matter if u toys or not it about how dedicated u are into this n will paints wit u if u toys or not alongest u got a cool personality........