Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

critiuqe me or i will kill your pets

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by kan, May 1, 2004.

1. kan

kan New Jack

2. BANK

BANK Junior Member

um... its not very good try posting some other stuff cuz that stuff pretty weak... my opinion may not be very valid due to the fact that im still a toy

3. timemachine

timemachine Banned

meh i dun really liek em much but man u got potential, just keep trying

4. kan

kan New Jack

simple of course your opinion matters im not one of those people who go off on people just cause they dont like their stuff[​IMG]

5. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

well that one liner aint bad. good job. your character is a bit off tho, develop him more, detail, make him less full-out cartoon. dont make the lines so sketch, you know? cleaner. go cleaner.

6. kan

kan New Jack

i see what your saying about my char and before anyone says anything i know my hand is disgusting

7. kan

kan New Jack

8. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

some of the top writers dont have a fresh hand, some got it some dont.

9. InfamousOne

InfamousOne Member

stop writing or ill kill your pets

10. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

the 1st character and 1liner is dope...i wanna see that 1liner painted

11. kan

kan New Jack

i have it up just dont have a digi

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

invest in one immediatly

13. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

good start, just keep at it. That's the best advice. This early on you're not gonna really have solid stuff. The only advice I could give, besides keep at it, would be to go extremely simple. You may think what you're doing now is simple, but it could even go simpler than that. Once you get that lookin nice, work from there.

14. BANK

BANK Junior Member

i looked back at that character and i kinda like it although it is messy try to make the lines cleaner and add the lower half your lines on this one...
    http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/soykrh/soy_peice.jpg'>
    sloppy...;etters are ok umm id say practice try to make your lines more stright..sum of the lines curve a little and sum are streight try drwin shit on graph paper or on lined paper to have visual points
    and try to sketch ti first instead fo just freehanding it once your better you can do it but allso practice yoru letters... what i have been doin is i got 4 letters in my name and so i make 4 equal rectangles and space them evenly and then draw basic letters in the box tyring to make each letter proportional to the other that why there is a eveness to my letters then try makein about 6 or 7 of the equal rectangles then starting with the most basic letter make that in the first the go to the next box same letter but add something to it then etc. ..... if there an bad typos in this sorry i really suck at typing...

15. kan

kan New Jack

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/soykrh/soydevilpeice.jpg'>

yeah i now i have sloppy lines i have been trying to work on that i will try to get ahold of a digi so i can take some pics