Criticize me

nervv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rize415@Mar 3 2005, 08:17 AM

the first 2 sketches are pretty dope. i'd just say work on the consistency of the thickness of all yer letters. keep it up

yeah... and the characters in the first link aren't bad either. there's really not much advice anyone can give you besides "practice, practice, practice"... you're on the right path though.

dont worry what other people say. jus paint sketch whut u feel like.

cuz yu may have different style from others and that whut makes yu an individual. trust me I ceen worst

all i could say keep up the work.

-------------------------------------

ill........states............illest...

midwest..monstahs :king:

1. anyone that tells you not to listen to what people say is a toy and sucks.

2. don't listen to everything everyone says, cause most of them are toys and suck.

3. spend more time working on making solid letters than making pretty colored sketches.

4. you might consider a name change. 'nerv' is pretty generic.

5. trucker hats are plaaaayed out. you say '1st' as if you plan to make more. i would not advise this.

6. the sketch with the gun is really gross. you should throw it away.

7. photoshop is for making the olsen twins touch eachothers boobs, not for graff.

8. every time you make a new sketch, compare it to the 3rd one. does it look anything like it? no? good.

9. a quick way to fame is through reality based tv shows. see if you can get on one then wear a t shirt/jacket/hat/face paint that has your tag on it.

10. there are two types of writers, indy-rock/hardcore/scenester kids and wiggers. decide which group you more closely resemble then go to the gap and buy a whole new wardrobe.