critical thinking question

swif1

if you are {or pretending you are} a creationist, what do you see as the most convincing evidence for evolution?

damn anthropology...i chose to answer that question instead of 11 other wack ass questions. i hate this class. just wanted to share that with you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

as a creationist... looking for a near proof of evolution....

supergerms! Strains of nasties that have become resistant to antibiotics.

if simple cells can adapt over a few years to be imune to what used to kill them,

it's as close to proof as you can get.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

as a creationist... looking for a near proof of evolution....

supergerms! Strains of nasties that have become resistant to antibiotics.

if simple cells can adapt over a few years to be imune to what used to kill them,

it's as close to proof as you can get.

whoo! *high five*

but i found a different critical thinking question to ask. something more easier, i guess. here it is:

how would you design the ideal body for a very cold climate? how about for a very hot one?

i'm pretty sure this won't be as hard for me since there's a picture of a person in cold weather (alaska) and hot weather (africa) in my anthropology book. :beat:

ooh whee!

"short limbs and stocky bodies serve to conserve heat."

"...slender bodies with long digits and limbs are advantegeous in tropical climates. such bodies increas body surface relative to mass and allow for more efficient heat dissipation."

now to put that and then some into one page. haha.

Guest --zeSto--

or the opposite...

people cover themselves in cold weather and are less approachable.

but in the heat, people wear less clothing and are therfore more attractive and inviting.

Archived