critical or appreciative

theillp

usually i find whenever i see a spot i say "that fagget took my spot" or "who cares hes a toy"... but just now recently something struck a cord in me when i came across a certain feeling i hadn't had in a while.. like before i grew an ego i would have loved to see that graff on that spot and admire the style that im usually relectant to admire.. and have that feeling used to have before getting into graff.. love thinking what the peoples (general public) reaction to this fillin or this spot overkilled with tags would be.. ill delete this thread if no one relates or no one deleteds this trred

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Sep 5 2005, 08:27 PM

THE BUFF!

johnsteamweb.jpg

He's a king, you don't know? Yeah, it's a little hard to keep up the competitve spirit I once had...I still get a little stirred when toys take fame spots, but that's the game talking, not me. But, it's time to let others come up and let all the dumb shit go. I hardly talk to my old crew members because they try and make new beef my problem...and I've got real concerns, like trying to stay legit and pay off my debts. My life became ten times easier once I put all the silly drama behind me. I go paint by myself once in a while so I don't lose it, but now I mostly just take pictures and do my thing in the studio.

I don't feel like it's bad to be critical sometimes, but it's better to appreciate the good stuff you see, as a rule.