Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CRITCISM NEEDED ON NEW ORLEANS WRITER

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by ITAGRELM, Jun 20, 2002.

1. ITAGRELM

ITAGRELM New Jack

that wasnt even TASK doing those threads...
    dont listen to him...
    Wilt
    i dont hate on you bro...
    actaually i dig your style

anyway i got a blackbook sketch that i need crticism onhttp://www.angelfire.com/freak/mortuaryindictment/4.jpg'>

sorry that its so big!!!!!

2. ITAGRELM

ITAGRELM New Jack

3. the thyme

the thyme Member

4. ITAGRELM

ITAGRELM New Jack

5. Wilt

Wilt Guest

6. ITAGRELM

ITAGRELM New Jack

thanks man!!

that thread claiming to be TASK was actually some lil btich "MEH"
    goes to show you the kinda shit in NOLA
    eh?
    thanks for that site...
    next time you come to NOLA
    hit me up and we can paint yo..!

7. cazper

cazper New Jack

wow.....that incredibly sux nutz.......wtf did u use to do that? a fuckin crayon or sumtin? damn thats some wack shit!......maybe some of the weakest stuff i've seen in a long ass time......i just lost 2 months of writing skills by looking at that......

8. misery#3

misery#3 New Jack

Since people dont like to give good advice i'll give you some keep trying and you'll get what ya want. you need to develope your style a little more other than that you got something there.

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

cinnamon roll bro..hating on people will get you nowhere in life...much less graff...people tend to stray from people with super negative attitudes...just keep karma in mind.

10. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

i just moved to NEW ORLEANS. its so tight here.

11. synaps

synaps Senior Member

third degree ... hit me up with an email man ... i'll show ya around town