Criminal records.... anybody?

Dirty_habiT

Just out of curiousity, raise your hand if you've been convicted of anything.... I'm expecting about two or three of you to have never gotten in trouble with The Man. If you find this too intrusive, keep in mind I'm not really twisting your arm that much to reply.

If you don't really care, and have some good/bad/ugly stories to tell about legal encounters, by all means share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have my run in twice, seen the central booking, and done a total of 800 hrs communtiy service. Nothing like cleaning up the fish filled garbage cans in chinatown nyc in the summer. those days are over, been illegal free for well over 5 years. It feels good to not have to report to a probation officer.

Ummmmmmmmmm... Let me see...

nothing too bad. all most all have some kind of connection to alcohol or another. Couple of AI's($75) and PI's($125) and a DUI($550).

almost got caught painting once but the cop was too stupid to know what I was doing, and charged me for huffing paint (PI).

No speeding tickets yet I ahve all kinds of traffic violations and tons of un paid parking tickets.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

Have my run in twice, seen the central booking, and done a total of 800 hrs communtiy service. Nothing like cleaning up the fish filled garbage cans in chinatown nyc in the summer. those days are over, been illegal free for well over 5 years. It feels good to not have to report to a probation officer.

onetime I was 17 JV STATUS, probation and community service. second time 21, probation and community service.

destructiont to private property,destruction to federal property,possesion of marijuana,resisting and hindering arrest,armed robery,agrevated battery....................................................

]

glad to be clean now jail and community service suck

ive been convicted for an aggravated assault charge. but my record is silent in canada, but visable in the usa. and clean everywhere else. apparently the us shares our database, and doesent have to wipe the slate clean because of different laws. in 2 years, i will have no more juvenile record. unless i get arrested again. probation sucks.

also, i was watching cops yesterday, and i seriously cant believe that show, i mean some guys got arrested for smoking a joint, all they had was like half a joint, nothing else. i was like, people still get arrested for marijuana? wow. jesus. american cops are scary.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Credit card fraud. Mail fraud. Computer fraud. Identity fraud.

All balled up into one nice and round conviction.

Fortunately i'm white and from the suburbs so I just got probation and 200 community service hours.

I was also 16.. so i'm sure that did me some good as well.

i bet there is a funny story behind that one!

0 convictions.

got off lucky with lowered charges (violations and such), got off with a violation, an order of protection againt me, and $300 restitution, which i payed in $15 dollar per month installments to be an asshole to the person who brought the charges on me (and had the order of protection against me).

i did get community service when i was 16 (seperate from above)