Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Criminal Minded

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by CoronaX4, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoronaX4

CoronaX4 New Jack

I was wondering if any of you good taggers could tag "Criminal Minded" for me..Because i'm not a tagger, but I think Criminal Minded would be a cool tag but i don't know how to tag very well and i was wondering what it would look like..So maybe, if someone could do it for me to see what it looks like that would be nice..but if not, its all good, thanks anyway...Payce

2. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

That is an extremely long tag to write on paper/walls!
    Not one person I bet is even bored enough to use their markers on that many letters!
    But very few peeps in here can help you get better!

3. CoronaX4

CoronaX4 New Jack

ohh...see, i dont know anything about tagging...But thanks for tellin me..Maybe I'll just have to learn how to get better and do it myself...Where would i go to learn how to tag better...?

4. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

OK KID HOLD UP IL POST IT IN A FEW MINUTES...

5. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

FORGE INTERNETGRAFFBOMBS LIKE A PRO! JUST YOU WAIT... HE'LL SHOW YOU WHATS WHAT AND HOW TO GRAFFBOMB WITH THE KINGS! remember to buy your can control off the internet and then that will make you like 3832 times better! oh wait, i meant RACK your can control offthe internet!

6. yeaaaah baby

oh yeah i forgot to say this: when you start drawing for yourself put in alot of arrows, FRUITS, and as many colors as you can imagine.

7. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

DONT FORGET COWBELLS:idea:

8. yeaaaah baby

9. CoronaX4

CoronaX4 New Jack

Fa sho...Thanks

10. yeaaaah baby

this is what your shit should look like. done by the master himself: EGROF

[​IMG]

11. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

12. yeaaaah baby

i told you forge always comes clean

13. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

^Those cowbells. HAHAHAHA.

14. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

DONT BE LAUGHING IL KILL YOU WITH MY DOPE GRAFFPIECEBOMBINGTAGWILDSTYLEPIECEFILLINSPRAYPAINTENAMELBOMBTEQNIQUES!!

15. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

:lol: where's the SEVEN n the WILDSTYLE thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.