criminal line-up

aichs47

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

Ewww every one of those girls are fucking busted-ass hideously ugly dog looking shemale mangina-sporting looking 'broads'. If thats what you find attractive I pity you. No matter how horny I was I would rather jerk my motherfucking dick than touch one of those.

Guest KING BLING

http://www.dualbladehoe.com/images/hoe.jpg'>

How to use the dual-blade hoe

Place the hoe down with both blades touching the ground. Stand beside it in a comfortable position and grab the handle with both hands. You should have a two to three-foot stroke without the blade lifting out of the ground. The slant of the blades will cause the hoe to naturally cut into the ground and the trailing blade will control the depth of the cut. This hoe will not normally cut very deep; therefore it will not bring deeply submerged weed seeds to the surface where they will germinate. If a change in depth is desired, raise or lower the hoe handle while you work. A simple push and pull on the handle, without lifting the hoe out of the ground, will rapidly condition the soil and destroy the weeds in large open areas. WARNING: This hoe can work the ground faster than the eye can follow! Carefully work the ground around single plants or hills you want to save, to avoid accidentally hoeing them out in the speed of your work.

While hoeing around plants with low branches or vines, keep the hoe on the ground and push the hoe under the plants. The branches and vines will naturally slide up the handle without damage.

While hoeing next to rows of plants, invert the Dual Blade Hoe so the front blade is pointing down. In this position you can place the blade between two plants growing close together and eliminate one while leaving the other unharmed. When planted rows are small, place the blade close to the row and flip the dirt outward, leaving a small furrow. Continue doing this all along the row; then with the hoe in the normal position, pull it along side the furrow. The soil will fill your furrow and your row will be weeded.

The inverted position can also be used to break crusted soil caused by heavy rains or light foot traffic. With sharp jabs, the crust will break and then the soil can be worked with the hoe in the normal position.

Based on my experience, you should be able to care for your garden in half the time and with half the energy that it takes with a traditional hoe.

Caution: This hoe has sharp blades and should not be used by children. It is designed for surface cultivation only. Do not step on the blades.

Archived