Crimewatch UK - wtf

Spike

Heads on some UK forums were talking about the Crimewatch thing tonight, set to show some "prolific" writers who they are trying to catch

What a fucking load of bollocks.

"The", "Scar" and some other person, who are all pretty wack. I was expecting Tox or something.

Crimewatch loses once again. They even had a go at Banksy over the Tate thing because they were sour. Bah. Waste of my time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what a load of crap they are some unkown dudes.ratings to the dudes that painted the harry potter train but they got caught. shouldnt have bragged about it so much and what was with the manchester graffer painting districts there mine SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB

Originally posted by winn

yeah it was pritty weak i was expecting top 10 most wanted!!

yeah innit.

BTP will only mention writers they've caught which is why scar, who wasn't really up at all gets so much press.

Bump for enzo, man got done and still got away

:lol:

Originally posted by gnome

what a load of crap they are some unkown dudes.ratings to the dudes that painted the harry potter train but they got caught. shouldnt have bragged about it so much and what was with the manchester graffer painting districts there mine SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB

the harry potter heads never got caught, and they didnt breg about it, they just got a lot of media attention. the manchester head wasnt on a diccy, didnt you clock that was a fake train!

read the small print

The goverment be jokers, £500 yeah this has been round for time. except it was for smaller amounts and i read some were no one been convicted and no one has recieved any money. because some one tellin the feds it nothin, unless u get caught red handed there no real way of convictin u. it not ilegal to purchase or have paint. and even when u are caught just deny everything i know certian people who are doin that.

Re: crackdown

Originally posted by pirate

what are the penalties out there if convicted.

depends how much damage, it use to be 6 months max but most re-affenders only got 3. dunnno tho depends how much damage u cause and if u can afford to pay the fines and the cost if not it of to jail u go for a while.

Archived