Crews and what have you's.

FilthyNun

ay yo so I'm not sure how people do it.

or more like it, How i'm goinna do it.

You see, I'm nine and realize it's not that easy

to blow this place up. My playground you ask?

San Francisco. But again, I'm nine.

I've been sliding out of house in the wee hours

of dawn. It's fun. It's rush. I'm not worried

its going to "ruin" my precious little brain

in the future. nope. it's going to help expand,

the way i look at it. anyways though- how do i

get a crew? i've been practicing my hand styles

since i was four. im no toy, and im serious.

if i was older, i'd break your thumbs. i want to

take this shit over, no one my age does this

- i don't even think they pay attention to the

art, oh well, what can you do- right? but since

that's what's up- who will i roll with? i mean

i can't be a lonewriter (get it? lone rider? heh.)

forever. im young, im a girl, people think it's

dangerous, and just to help out their fears I need

to make friends. look i know you're all much older

then me. but ive got a good head on my shoulders,

and im quick. help me out?

filthyNun.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok listen up... you better find some older people to roll with and fast. you being 9 is bad enough, you being a girl is worse. if your caught in the wrong neighborhood late at night youre going to get majorly fucked up, or worse.

the only thing i can think of, find out if any of your friends have older brothers that write.

whos screws with girl writers? other writers or just people walking around on the street that would screw with girls anyways? because why woulda writer screw with a writer being a girl just because shes a girl? anyways, why do you think i want to find a crew? even though im more used to the ninja factor (working alone, blending in with seenery (spelling?), would it not be safer to be in a crew? that's what i thought. and probably a lot of fun. and i am just excited to see the big boys out at play, you know? shoot. do you not remember being a kid thirsty to get out? i mean, damn.

and why the heck do you guys think i am fake? oh well. i do not really care all that much. i guess.

how about instead of dissing on me, you help me?

just throw out some tips, thanks.

fucking a.

filthyNun.

ps. rubbish heap gets the whole "tip" thing. maybe follow his lead? look i just don't want to waste a lot of time - i could be out there with a crew sooner then later if you help. as for the OLDER BROTHE TIP. . . i don't really want my friends knowing i do this. i like no one my age knowing i do this. SNITCHES GET STICHES and i dont got the time to waste on the kiddies my age. im not used to Them. as for working on my scribe since i was four, is that not when kids usually learn how to write? i just happen to be into it more then others.

i feel like i am coming off as complaining. not at all. just tyring to get my point across. deal with it.

again. if you ACTUALLY do decide to help me out with some TIPS i thank you very much.

i just can't figure out who you really are. Again spelling like a pro secretary, one mistake and you even realized it. Either you're very good at school, or you're a writer who's afraid of admitting that he's got problems joining a crew although he/she is the right age, or an undercover cop who just doesn't know how to start getting into the scene.

Whatever. You'll know who you are, i'll never know and it shouldn't bother me anyway.

So you need some help. Honestly i wonder if the older guys would want to hang with a little kid like you anyway. I wouldn't have wanted to hang around with 9 year olds when i was in my active days of writing. Best way for you to get to know writers is hang around at the hall of fame i guess. Me, i got to know my crew at the clubs and jams. I knew they write, so we talked about graffiti, we realized we had some things in common and before we knew it we had a crew. But you're too young to get into clubs, so you'll have to try and meet writers at daytime. And if you don't even know yet who in your town is actually writing, then i guess the hall of fame is the best place to go. Talk to them, show them what you got, sketches, blackbooks and all that. If they like your style and they're cool then they'll support you.

hey, see, thanks!

look. i'm almost 10, which means i'm practically 11. when the bell rings im out, and dont stick around for the kiddies to catch up. im young yes. but as i was saying i got a good head on my shoulders, as you guys were saying earlier, you think im some OLDER schmuck pretending to be what i actually am. again, you already thought i was OLDER then what i claim. i know its hard to believe, but you'll see me, you'll know who i am.

as for me being a cop? what?! look. im not going to talk about spots or where things go down or try to get into anything with any of you over this thing we call the internet. that's just dumb.

so hey, laugh a little, allow me to laugh a little, and im sure we'll get along just fine on this board. im just here while im not out there. have been for a while, just watching.

again.

filthyNun.

if you are nine year old girl, and you're this smart, then def. write graff, but be careful about it and don't get too obsessed, don't stay out too late and find out about those daytime spots. remember you don't know all that you think you know yet, and the world can be a very angry place.

if anyone here seriously (even for one second) actually thought that there was a tiny chnce that the person is an actual 9 year old girl then i really dont know what the world is coming to.

can someone say "12ozer pissing about"?

No, i really believe it's Michael Jackson. Just act like you believe it, we're helping him catch up his lost childhood here. Let him be the little girl that he always wanted to be.

Seriously, i don't care who this is, but it asked a question, so it deserves a reply. People here on 12oz are always so concerned about who's foolin who and all that.

rubbeRband pointed out the fact that i should def still get ups. thats all i want to do. it's not the problem, i'll do it anyway. although i do thank rubbeRband for actually responding with something that has some relevance to this thread. ok. look. just deal with the fact that i am nine and a girl and forget about it. because the world is an angry place out here, i know, that is exactly why i started this thread. the whole tip on "crews and what have you's" thing.

Got it?

filthyNun.

Originally posted by FilthyNun

whos screws with girl writers? other writers or just people walking around on the street that would screw with girls anyways? because why woulda writer screw with a writer being a girl just because shes a girl?

You won't get beat down from graff writers you will get raped or murdered by some tramp/crack head/peadophile.

Originally posted by FilthyNun

ay yo so I'm not sure how people do it.

or more like it, How i'm goinna do it.

You see, I'm nine and realize it's not that easy

to blow this place up. My playground you ask?

San Francisco. But again, I'm nine.

I've been sliding out of house in the wee hours

of dawn. It's fun. It's rush. I'm not worried

its going to "ruin" my precious little brain

in the future. nope. it's going to help expand,

the way i look at it. anyways though- how do i

get a crew? i've been practicing my hand styles

since i was four. im no toy, and im serious.

if i was older, i'd break your thumbs. i want to

take this shit over, no one my age does this

- i don't even think they pay attention to the

art, oh well, what can you do- right? but since

that's what's up- who will i roll with? i mean

i can't be a lonewriter (get it? lone rider? heh.)

forever. im young, im a girl, people think it's

dangerous, and just to help out their fears I need

to make friends. look i know you're all much older

then me. but ive got a good head on my shoulders,

and im quick. help me out?

filthyNun.

(nods head in disbelief)