Crest white strips

sect one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Those things are $40? Damn. Can you atleast rack them, they are at the super market right?

I got some $300 bleach stuff from the dentist. I have custom molded mouth pieces that I need to fill with the stuff and then wear them over night. I got it about 2 years ago and never used it. Viva La Newport Teeth

well they are about $30, but 30 dollars is 30 dollars and I could probably use it on something better that's why i'm asking ..I would rack them but they have them in a locked see through cabinet. I don't have insurance so I wouldn't be able to get those molds which would be great..thanks for the feedback I'd appreciate more

"when professional advice is needed I come to 12 oz" heh

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Apr 25 2005, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Apr 25 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JohnnyHorton@Apr 25 2005, 12:20 PM

crest strips are definately not worth it

get this toothpaste instead

aquafresh-extreme-clean-empowermint-dn.jpg

This shit's the jumpoff.

[/b]

haha. today stands as the first time a toothpaste is called "the jumpoff."

strips are for lazy people who either 1) can't quit their destructive vices like coffee and smoking or 2) don't brush regularly or use good toothpaste.

i'm not going to rant too much because my teeth aren't pearly white, but let's weigh the options here...spend $30-40 bucks on a quick (relatively) fix product or spend the $4 for some good toothpaste and use it 2-3 times a day. i bet the results in the long run will be better, and your teeth will be much healthier overall, rather than just white.

Crest Night Effects works much better and you only have to apply it at night, and it's cheaper, and it's easier to rack. As far as keeping your teeth white, stay away from coffee, dark colored juices, tea, and other shit that will stain, or just brush your teeth right after you drink any of em.

those things sucked. i found a box of them at my old work, someone had donated them. so i took a few home. i tried it out and the shits more of an annoyance than its worth. it leaves a film on your teeth once you take them off, and it feels like you've got soap on your teeth. and the taste is much worse than tooth paste. dont buy that shit.

if youre looking to white your teeth, have a dentist do it at his shop. my friend did that and i dont know how in the world his teeth came out so well after seeing what they looked like before. this dentist seriously was a miracle worker and had me wanting to get mine done.

You guys aren't getting the point ...I was looking to whiten my teeth not substitute brushing or staying healthy...I'm not trying to be lazy I would just like whiter teeth...I have used whitening toothpaste and I brush AT LEAST twice daily and I stay away from coke and the closest staining liquid I drink is tea (which is not very often) I am out for better looking teeth and healthy teeth is important to me also so i'm not trying to take shortcuts I was just wondering if any of you had used them before but thanks for your feedback and opinions.

ps: the dentist is not an option since getting whitening there ranges from $300 - $1000 and I realize in the end I might waste as much buying whitening products but I will see how these ones work ...i most likely will not purchase anymore over the counter whitening products either way

pps: I ended up buy crest premium plus I guess they are the newest version and the strongest over the counter I will let you guys know the results if nay after the ten days of use "results in 3 days full results in 10, whiter teeth for 18th months" and if this all fails i'll use the guarantee (might either way) and get my money back

Originally posted by sarcasm@Apr 25 2005, 11:36 PM

the crest white strips gave me the shits. nonetheless, my teeth

did get a shade or two lighter. just get the tooth paste that

whitens, and keep off the dar liquids (coke, coffee, etc) and brush

twice a day.

using whitening gel made you poo?

sure it wasn't any food you ate that day?

seeing as how the gel isn't supposed to be swallowed...