1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Creepy shit in YOUR house..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Jan 7, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Creepy shit in YOUR house..

Discussion started by shameless self promotion - Jan 7, 2002

Man, lately lots of wierd shits been goin on inside my pad...like doors closin and unexplained noises..and my dogs just barking at everything, even the refridgerator for awhile..im scared to open it and see something that says ZOOOL..like some ghost busters shit...im gettin hella scared here...anyways, im gonna go cheer up by watching the bear in the big blue house on dvd!!
    [​IMG]

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  2. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Jan 7, 2002

yeah there is some crazy chinaman that sneaks about my house and sleeps in the closets.. i try to catch him but they're just so darn quick!!

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  3. pukey1

pukey1 12oz Elite Member

pukey1 - Replied Jan 7, 2002

my grand mother is supposedly haunted by my dead grandfather's ghost. the caretaker quit his job after a voice bid him a good afternoon. he was alone in the house.:eek:

pukey1 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Jan 7, 2002

i don't know why but that really made me smile

5. bobobi11

bobobi11 12oz Elite Member

bobobi11 - Replied Jan 7, 2002

http://paranormal.se/images/poltergeist.jpg'>

[img]http://www.zerotime.com/storefront/ghosthunter/ghost4.jpg'>

bobobi11 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jan 7, 2002

thers been alot of wierd stuff happening over here as of late, i think its just me watching too much "scariest places on earth".

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jan 7, 2002

<deep scratchy voice>

Ggggeeeeeeeettttttttttt oooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt.........
    Ggggeeeeeeeettttttttttt oooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttt.........

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Jan 7, 2002

i've been seeing more and more bullets laying around my house. .38's 30-06's.... 12ga. shotgun shells... and knives as well... all of these things need to stay away from me right now..

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Jan 7, 2002

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/gothtroopers/1-ts-987518426889.gif'>
    "I AM THE WEIRDEST THING IN MY HOUSE! HAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHA OH MY SHITS I AM SO FUNNY!!!"

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jan 7, 2002

Hahahahahaha!!!! Fuck dude I love that show! Those creepy voices piss me off though. This guy I know Dave used to live in a haunted house. We stayed over once and we could hear someone distinctly walking around his living room at like 2 in the morning. We were the only ones in the house. It scared the shit out of me. He said sometimes he haerd a girl crying. Isn't that fucked up??

Back when I was a young tyke we were over at my parents friends house in the English countryside. Just down the road there was this really old church, from like waaaaay back. One evening there were like 5 of us playing near it, and we turned around and saw this cloaked figure, that looked kinda like the Death image. He was holding a lantern and just standing there. We looked again and he was gone. We all ran home as fast as we could. We all saw it, it was cool. I've never seen any "paranormal activity" since, though. I want too.

TT Boy, let's go on Scariest Places On Earth.

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Big Bruno

Big Bruno 12oz Senior Member

Big Bruno - Replied Jan 7, 2002

the only thing that is creepy in my house is the stench coming off of my roommate's bong. it will just creep up on me out of nowhere. fuckin gross.

Big Bruno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jan 7, 2002

ok that show is just plain scary, the woman makes me watch it all the time and im just scared as fuck. that voice is fucking annoying and not scary whatsoever, but that guy who hosts it, id love to punch in the face, other than that its scary as hell. did you see last weeks? shit was too wild. but sure ill go on it with you. im down for an adventure.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Jan 7, 2002

....I don't really believe in the paranormal...but,the basement in my house is kind of weird sometimes...it always seems like there is someone else down there even if you are the only one in the house..we had an extra room down there and for a while,friends of mine could stay there if they didn't have anywhere else to go..they told me they would hear crazy knocks in the walls and the toilet would start flushing for no reason...weird.at like 3 in the morning.---I have heard it too.--the only thing I remember vividly happened at this girls' house.I used to chill with her all the time there but one night shit went haywire..there was this old electric organ in her moms' sewing room(unplugged)..we were out in the living room watching t.v. when we both heard the organ start going nuts..when we got up to check it out it stopped.fuckin' scared the shit out of both us-it happened one more time before night was over.That was over 10 years ago.

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Jan 7, 2002

one year during a really bad storm, with lightning and shit and rain, the wind blew open our front door......i woke up and walked down the steps and saw it open, i imediatly ran to my dad, he closed it for me, and i went back to my bed...it creeped me, out really bad, cause i always thought that it was open during storms...and i could hear coyetes coming up the stairs, cause there were alot of em inthe area..it was scary

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jan 7, 2002

sounds like fucking Amittyville.
    boo :mad:

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: