creepy dudes...

saraday

there's this wierd, socially inept guy in my class that just sits in the middle of the classroom and stares at me while i'm on the computer. this lasts about 4 hours a day.

he tells me he can get me a job in the Deli at albertsons and then he asks really wierd questions like "where do you work, where do you live" etc etc...

2 other girls in my class already caught him waiting in his truck staring at them while they got into their cars.. when they saw him, he ducked down thinking they wouldn't see him.

wtf?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, techiniclly he's never done anything that made me feel like i was in danger.. but he's SERIOUSLY creeping me out.

he's like a fucked up napoleon dynamite with a stalker-ish flare.

i know a little bit of judo and karate.. maybe i should get some mace or something..

campus police?

Originally posted by Tough Love@Mar 30 2005, 10:10 AM

eh dont get all crazy about things and blow em out of proportion...im sure hes just like any other guy but not as skilled in the social skills department...

no.. this dude is CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY!

he's got the thickest cajun accent i've ever heard...

if i had a camera phone i'd take a pic and let you guys decide for yourself..

Originally posted by saraday@Mar 30 2005, 09:42 AM

he tells me he can get me a job in the Deli at albertsons and then he asks really wierd questions like "where do you work, where do you live" etc etc...

If those constitute 'really weird' questions you might just be one of those uppidy small town chicks who think that any guy who's different from the 10 male friends you had in highschool is a "creepy weirdo".

Seriously... 'where do you live and work' are creepy these days? Did I miss a fucking meeting? Just because you're in a college environment and he didn't come up tapping on a table and talking about DJ Shadow doesn't mean he's a derelict.

Of course, if he actually does stare at you for 4 hours a day that is sort of Travis-Taxi-Driver.

haha 26sided...

As I read saraday's first post, I pictured a friend of mine. He has the Napolean Dynamite face, is a mouth breather, and is incredibly socially retarded. He has absolutely no friggin' clue how to talk to girls. Well, he probably has a better idea than your little crush, but still.

I have told him on many occassions that any girl would be out of their mind if they didn't think he was creepy as fuck. Not to say that he is a danger or anything like that, but he is creepy - no doubt about it.

This guy may be the same. And if he is like my buddy (and he sounds like it), you should just ask him - "Staring problems???"

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Mar 30 2005, 11:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Mar 30 2005, 11:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Mar 30 2005, 09:42 AM

If those constitute 'really weird' questions you might just be one of those uppidy small town chicks who think that any guy who's different from the 10 male friends you had in highschool is a "creepy weirdo".

Seriously... 'where do you live and work' are creepy these days? Did I miss a fucking meeting? Just because you're in a college environment and he didn't come up tapping on a table and talking about DJ Shadow doesn't mean he's a derelict.

Of course, if he actually does stare at you for 4 hours a day that is sort of Travis-Taxi-Driver.

[/b]

no reason to be harsh, dude.. i guess i should have explained myself a little better..

those definetly aren't "wierd questions".. but in the context in which he was asking them, they seemed wierd.. for example..there are upmpteen computers in my classroom, whenever we're not studying, we all get on the computers.. except for him. he sits with his arms folded glaring at the females in the class. he asked where i lived-- not an entirely wierd question, right? i told him the general area where i lived and he wanted a street address. i'm sorry, call me an "uppidy small town chick" but i'm not telling someone that already creeps me out in the first place my address. i'm especially not disclosing any information like that to him when he was caught secretly waiting for girls in the parking lot.

i am actually a very open minded person. i've tried to make conversation with him and befriend him because i'm not the kind of person to shut someone out because of the way that the look or what they're in to. when two girls in my class started compliaining about him, i told them to give him the benifit of the doubt until i expierenced this shit first-hand.

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 30 2005, 11:50 AM

just wear shorts.

one look at those fucking chewbacca legs of yours and he'll realize he'd be diving face first into a briar patch.

that's enough to scare off any guy, no matter how creepy.

BEST IDEA YET..

maybe i should shave "lesbian" in my leg hair..

maybe that would do more harm than good..

wahaha.

5/5