credit card bastards*

RumPuncher

*fuck them!

http://www.futonexpress.com/creditcard.gif'>

When did the banks start to think that they are the Gods of men?

And what makes them think they can jerk us around like monkeys?

:heated: :heated: :heated:

so why am I so mad?

I head down to the Bank of *** to pay my bill.

Well I've got a Bank of *** credit card, and a Bank of *** bill,

I'm standing at a Bank of *** ATM and $250 in hand....

but I cant fucking pay! What the fuck!

are they trying to make it hard to deal with?

Now I'm going to have to walk down there and deal with a teller

on Monday morning to avoid being late with the payment.

I swear that banking carters to soccer moms and doesn't give a damn

about anyone who doesn't fit the suburban cookie-cutter mold.

From now on I'm keeping all my money in a mattress.

http://www.norrisbedding.co.uk/images/close_small.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not always.

on my main card (the red one) I can just go to any ATM of that bank,

slip in the card and then deposit cash towards the balance. easy.

I dont have an account with that bank, just the cc.

grrr.

why cant they all work like that?

I thought you were trying to pay your cc bill with your bank card....which you cant do unless its hooked up first. if you put your cc into the same machine you could make payments straight to it. but my experience is limited to that OTHER bank (the one with all the hyphens) so I cant be too sure bout it

here's the problem...

the cc goes into the ATM.

I sellect 'Bill payment' but it only offers 'from checking' or 'from savings'.

The other one offers 'pay credit card from account' and 'pay credit card enclosed'.

That's why I'm angry at the Light Blue guys and happy with the Red guys.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

here's the problem...

the cc goes into the ATM.

I sellect 'Bill payment' but it only offers 'from checking' or 'from savings'.

The other one offers 'pay credit card from account' and 'pay credit card enclosed'.

That's why I'm angry at the Light Blue guys and happy with the Red guys.

comprende. I'd say go with the red guys. the light blue guys will screw you as much as we will. red has good rates. they are also running shit on the merchant banking end of things....much to our dismay. but thats a good indicator of service and rates, if the merchants will use them to get equipment and support, they must be easy to deal with.

Thanks for the tip.

I know that the LightBlue guys have gorged me!

I mean my first transaction was a $120 cash advance,

and then I get the bill for $129.50 Seriously... highwayrobbery.

and you know by light blue I'm thinking of Underpressure and Smoked Meat.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

Thanks for the tip.

I know that the LightBlue guys have gorged me!

I mean my first transaction was a $120 cash advance,

and then I get the bill for $129.50 Seriously... highwayrobbery.

and you know by light blue I'm thinking of Underpressure and Smoked Meat.

oh, believe me, I know. Watch out for the daily intrest on cash advances! people never read the fine print....then phone us to yell.

They always say that eliminating your consumer debt is the best thing you can do with you money.

I'm trying my hardest, and might be free by July.

Damn that's a long time. I'm really looking forward

to the day when I pay off the entire balance and have zero left for me.

I'm willing to be completely broke if it means totally out of debt.

please make your payments! even if its just the minimum. cause if your trying to get a limit increase, or apply for a card, and we get that Equifax report back with a "collections" item listed it really hurts your chances. It reduces your "beacon score" unless you ofset it with valuable, stable assets.

Banks suck. Debt sucks. Credit is dangerous.

I get around most of these problems by using a more primitive form of consumerism, called "saving up enough cash until you can afford to buy it". That way I don't pay 18% (or more) extra for the item, and I don't go into debt.

They should teach kids money management in school, like junior high and up. But of course there would be a big corporate objection to that curriculum. They want you to owe them.

totally!!! ^^^ fuck the bank. I keep most of my money as cash and keep an out of state checking account that I have to mail my checks to deposit them. I NEVER go to the bank, and I never use a check card or a credit card (althought I am paying one off- I keep transfering the balance onto the 0% intrest rate cards that 'they' offer me get pretty often).. I pay for everything with cash, except for my monthly bills- which is the only reason I have the bank account.

If you fuck up your credit and im not mistaken, there is a way to fix it without paying anything. I believe that all you have to do is write the credit company disputing a certain item on your credit and if they don't respond within a certain time frame such as 30 or 45 days then it is automatically taken off of your credit.

Bad credit is better than no credit.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

If you fuck up your credit and im not mistaken, there is a way to fix it without paying anything. I believe that all you have to do is write the credit company disputing a certain item on your credit and if they don't respond within a certain time frame such as 30 or 45 days then it is automatically taken off of your credit.

Bad credit is better than no credit.

varies from bank to bank, but they'd have to recieve it, and then not follow through, and you'd have to prove it (i.e. by registered mail so they sign for it) for that to work. Otherwise if you mail it, and we get it 31 days later....fuck you. we dont care when you mailed it, if we dont get it in time you're stuck with the bill. and that 30 days is the period you have to OPEN a dispute, not to have it completely resolved....so your whole theory is shot. disputes will typically take a few months to get completely resolved. you talk to us, we request a draft that the company has x days to send us, THEN we decide if the charge is yours or not.

if it was that easy, we'd be out of business!

credit cards arent the way, if u cant afford it at the time, dont get it. if u aint got the money in ya hand, dont get it :ballcap:

its all about having the discipline to get credit and not use it. sooner or later you need it. I have no credit history. this is because I've followed that plan of not buying what I can't pay for right away. planning, discipline. Had a chequing account for years with no overdrafts, no problems. none of this matters when for example, you want to get a monthly cell phone plan (not a 2 or 3 year contract). the company looked up my info, found no credit history, and told me I'd need to put down a $1000 safety deposit to get a monthly plan. bullshit! now I'm gonna have to get a secured card and start working my credit up so I have a solid record. I really dont want the card, but the more time passes, the harder it gets without one. I just gotta be responsible.

ESE Im not talking about disputing charges made with the bank or credit card company, im talking about once you have told the bank "Fuck you, eat shit and die cock suckers," and it goes onto your credit report as Profit and loss write off or placed for collection, you can dispute what is on your credit report with the credit people and if they do not respond in a timely manner then they either have to pay something like a $10,000 fine or they do the cheaper of the 2 which is remove it from your credit report.

There was a guy that i worked with who kept doing something like this. He cleaned the blemishes from his credit report and his beacon went up considerably. I'll ask him when i get back home and see what he did.

Sorry that first sentence was a gramatical nightmare.

So I walk down to the local ghetto branch to pay my bill.

I had no idea that I lived so close to the ghetto!!

I mean people owuld just walk in and try to cut to the front of the line

simply because they're wearing rags and drooling. End of the line fucko!

ese> think Ring and Bufferin ;) ghetto fuckos!

but yeah...

I always pay monthly and try my best to fight it down.

I was lucky enough to get a card durring college because students

are all most always accepted. Hear that college kids? get the card now!

Oh I cant wait untill july.... Debt free!

Watch the world will have gone to war and all the credit card companies

get a little 'Project Mayhem' treatment. Wouldn't that just kill it.

Archived