*~Creativity leakage...[Forcing your self to do stuff]

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So, Finals...Graduation next year, and i owe classes from first year till the fourth...I decided to get my shit together and get over with it. Well its fuckin hard...i never really got to push my self to do something...i always found a way to handle things and be good at something but i never really succeded on forcing my self to do something...it really sucks actually, the funny thing is that i feel motivated to do ANYTHING else than study...i draw, i write...i clean stuff...anything apart history of architecture history of art material technology and a bunch of other interesting yet totally avoidable classes.

On top of that there's this fuckin Fifa world cup and all those girls on the streets that decide to walk around half naked and cute as fuck these early summerdays....unbearable at least. Anyway, the break will be over in a bit and i'll buy you a heineken when this nightmare ends...cheers, back to the lab

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

you have a wife...go sex her:D

I do that...however it doesnt help me much on concentrating on studying...jeeez every 10 pages i masturbate....thats highschool masturbation rate...;)

Archived