Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CREATIVE JOB IDEAS?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dumy, Mar 9, 2006.

1. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

Sooo I hear time and time again..Advertising is really hard..no money in that..

and Graphic Design is the kiss of death for a long term career..

etc..

someone tell me some job ideas for a creative minded person that don't suck

2. meatlocker

meatlocker Junior Member

vinyl graphics/signs.

3. Learn to tattoo, once you get good you get paid really well. Plus you get to see hot chicks private areas :naughty: Down fall, you will also see ugly chick private areas :yuck:

4. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

wow
    i was about to say that shit.

been doin it for a minute now on the side...good skrills involved.

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Sales....

it's not all sleazy car dealership and door to door steezie.

I work as a sales executive and the best thing I find about sales is that your income is only limited by the amount of work you put in. The more work, the more money you earn. If I work overtime, it shows in my paycheck.

But you have to be a social person for this kind of work. If you hate people, you're shit out of luck. Then again, if you dig manipulating folks, sales might be right for you.

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^

"Token"

8. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

yeah I've worked in sales before Lens..I'm pretty good at it..but the thing is theres a lot of pressure involved in that line of work..if sales are going great..they love you..as soon as they fall off..no matter if its your fault or not..start looking for another job..i'm in that situation right now..thats why I'm looking for another job..

9. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

get on the next season of black/white

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

yeah , i hear you on the whole pressure situation. My boss was on my ass last week and when i closed a hefty deal yesterday he is all smiles and "let me take you out for beers...yes?"

The Japanese...so quirky

Uhmmm, well, i dunno Dumy, i'm really happy where I'm at so it's kinda hard to suggest other jobs. Personally, i am shallow with regard to job satisfaction and as long as it doesn't involve homosexuality, i have no qualms about a job if it pays me big bucks

11. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

el mams I see you lurking..

12. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

thanks for the advice Lens..

13. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

seriously though gettin into doin tats is good $$ if you got the dedication to go through an apprenticeship (is that even a word?) for a minute until you get where you wanna be...

14. headcrack

headcrack Junior Member

a pot smoking icelandic poll vaulter

15. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

being a tattoo apprentice is stupid
    unless you enjoy sweeping for 2 years.

just grab your leg and go to work.
    you'll know whether you can do it or not after about 6 or 7 tatts.