creative dates

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well this isn't very creative but you could just take her to some chill bar and have a few drinks and get to know each other... that's if you LIKE her.. if you just wanna get up in that azzz then take the bitch to your crib, ply her full of cheap wine and start tap tap tappin...

just taaaaaaaap it in.

Roger that, I'm out...:loopy:

Guest platapie

take her to the aquarium. at most aquriums are opend at night on certin nights i mean its pretty kik ass when you get those fish that only rock out at night time. and plus its dark and all cool and shit. then go to a sea food spot hahahah. nah better jus rock sum itilian thats always good. well i hopw that helps.

One of my better dates involved just hitting the road, and being adventurous. Its exciting for both parties... Then do the typical dinner, and walk around exploring thing once you get where ever. It won't be the most "exciting" thing either you have ever done, but it kinda mixes things up, and starts things off in the right direction. Its also good to get to know the person while driving.

"X marks the spot.."

I would find a slanted banking... paint a lage peice for her then fuck her on it while one of your friend grabbs a few flix undetected then you can post them here... of find me a girl i'll do it... I am drunk and down... who wants to flick it?

Guest bumdigger

find a jazz club around where you live even if you don't like jazz or she doesn't it's a fun atmosphere with uptempo music and lots of interesting people. gives you something to talk about ya know.. o and i don't mean some all white boy prep jazz shit i mean go to a lay low soul type jazz joint

Archived