creative anniversary gift ideas.. help?

DEE38

okay me and the exhubby are getting beautifully silly and celebrating our *one month* anniversary. why, dont ask me. ok. but i need more creative ideas.

so far, i made this book called "love letters in black sharpie"

...i took a black sharpie and wrote lil messages on my body. each page is a different body part (nothing perverted or anything) but they're mostly around my tattoos.. i have four pictures.

picture one is on my hip.. two.. on my chest, NOT THE BOOBS.. but higher.. lets say.. above the clevage... i wrote on my lips, and the last picture i wrote on my hand, recreating the salvador dali piece.. because i bought a grip of ant stickers and put em in my hand, so it looks like real ants.

i dont feel like painting, because he already has a painting of mines.. so im feeling more crafty.

now i know you all are very creative and have lovely ideas ready to burst out of your skull.. so help a girl out. thanks.

p.s. "give him some good pussy" is not my idea of creativity...!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ted Wakowski

Send him a gift certificate to a store that sells miscellaneous jars of fruit spread. He'll be fucking ecstatic.

Guest --zeSto--

here's on I got once.. that may help you out.

So girl went and took a picture of one of my tags.

Then she went to a craft metal shop and had an engraver

do a copy of it on to a tin plate. Then the plate was bolted on to

the cover of a new, leather bound, blackbook.

super gift!

You could use his signature.. or a motto.. or whatever.

And mount it to a journal, log, day planner or whatever.

or give him some good pussy !

zesto thats a dope idea.

I have his stickers around somewhere... but i am low on funds :(

but i do have alot of scrapbook paper stuff and what not in my room.. so that professional engraving stuff will have to wait till i am bling blinging.

more ideas!

ted.. im kind of confused on the fruit spread idea.. i think thats more of an easter gift......:confused:

So girl went and took a picture of one of my tags.

Then she went to a craft metal shop and had an engraver

do a copy of it on to a tin plate. Then the plate was bolted on to

the cover of a new, leather bound, blackbook.

thats pretty cool.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Send him a gift certificate to a store that sells miscellaneous jars of fruit spread. He'll be fucking ecstatic.

buahahahaha that is fuckign halarious. i mean its true tho i bet he would liek it and its completely out of the norm for some kids to be doign for eachother. rock out on this one dee.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Slice a medium potato in half, and draw the face of Jesus on it with a blue Bic pen. Complement with a nice bottle of wine. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest platapie
Originally posted by DEE38

platapie where have you been! havent talked to in forever!

ive been on aim where have you been?

Guest serpent of the light

get the hubs a hoffman pro team condor.

get tattoo's of nipples on your butt, and tell him that he inspired it. he'll dig that shit right up. and then go on w/ the pussy.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Slice a medium potato in half, and draw the face of Jesus on it with a blue Bic pen. Complement with a nice bottle of wine. Beer,

El Mamerro

he said "with a blue Bic pen"...hahaha.

how's this "idea":

while he's sleeping, tape his dick back onto his taint and then wake him up right quick and go "someone took your dick! happy anniversary!"

in his confusion, he might actually think someone "took his dick..."

MEEF!

fuck you you stupid ass bitch! Hes your man you figure that shit out. Let him have some anal you retarted bitch! Wear something different than a shitty wife beater. white trash hoe! You wrote shit on yourself?! are you fucking 5!? Stupid bitch quit trying to pimp on 12oz. Ants on your hand?! Atleast be original bitch! The five year old crack baby down the street did the same shit! Fuck you! Go do some cocaine white trash! I hope your white man beats the shit out of you, drunken master style. Lose your country accent bitch!

Aser, neither of us were drunk.. although we did have some bud ice (yuck)courtesy of the lady who worked at the chapel, and a glass of champaine from the tourist who came and watched the ceremony.

Even though I do dig this guy, the whole thing was in good fun. He was down here for a vacation... we wanted to spice up the nite.

But hey.. maybe..

If we're soul mates it'll happen. :)

Dee's love life always has a twist. :: sigh ::

OKAY BACK TO FUN... creative anniversary ideas that dont involve taping cocks.. anyone?

Originally posted by Kill Whitey

why dont you make the mother fucker some eggs bitch!? Im sure your good at that! Dees love life has a twist?! Bitch thats cause your man is sleeeping wit yo momma bitch! Fight it out drunk white trash style hoe!

Are your shorts too tight?

Archived