Creatine & Protein Farts....

ETHREADZNY

Ever since, I started weight training, I have been using protein and creatine supplements.

That shit gives you the deadly's farts.

all my friends that are using it have had the same prob.... is that shit natural or what?

is gaining muscle mass, worthing shiting your self?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

wait hold on

are you saying its making you fart, or that its making you have to take shits more often?

i could put up with farting...but crapping all the time, probably not

its not only the quanity of farts, it is quality of farts, they are wretched.... My friend farted under the influence of creatin, dude that shit lingered in his apartment a good 12 hours. I am also guilty of the wretched smell, one day coming back from my boys batchler party, cruising in a convertable, I was able to stink up a convertable cruising at 65 miles an hour.

That is some ruff stuff, is it worth it?

Its a long processes, I have been at it for awhile< friends of mine are more dedicated to lifting... I got a 9 to 5, and spend to much time in bars... But it helps, the only thing is if you are not dedicated to lifting, you become flabby. It works for those who have dedicated schedules. Since I started to shakes, I have gain some muscle mass, but not enough to be proud of.

Archived