Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

creatine loading

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_dowmagik, Jan 30, 2004.

1. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

what is it? i bought a different brand of creatine last night than i usually do. it says something about taking 5 pills 4 times daily for 6 days for creatine loading. somebody school me please.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

I was on this stuff years ago. seemed to really help me out alot.
    'loading' is done when you first start using the stuff, to get a bunch of it built up in your system.
    if you've been taking it, you shouldnt need to load again, even if its a new kind.

see, if we had a personal trainer on 'staff' here, he could answer this for you....in exchange, you could show me pics of your girls boobs.

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

If you eat multiple packages of morning glory seeds each day it has the same effect.

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

done it. need to get back on it. ciste was a personal trainer. seeking...drop me a line.

5. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

thanks seeks, i was thinking loading was something wrestlers did before a match or some shit.

she says you still gotta bake her cookies.

6. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

following seekings phone a friend system...I have some homemade cookies that I would be willing to donate to the cause.

7. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

creatine = backne.

y'all are gross.

8. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

creatine = stomach cramps and nasty shits!

drink LOTS of water!

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i got neither backne, nor stomach cramps...
    i got ripped like a hold hogan halloween costume.

dow, just to take a bad joke way to far, give me an address and i'll send both you and your girl some home made cookies.

casek,
    sorry i havent gotten with you man, things have been hectic. i'll hit you up tonight hopefully.

10. Grafdisciple

Grafdisciple New Jack

Do yourself a favor and take glutamine instead or creatine.

11. type R

type R Senior Member

i am a certified personal trainer, so make me staff.:D but for real, i want to see his girls boobs too.

12. type R

type R Senior Member

return it. the only kind of creatine worth buying, if any, is the powder form. stay away from pills, liquid, the chewables, whatever.

honestly, i would say take something else like V-12 or Swole V-2 . these are like creatine, but 10 times better. their is no loading phase, and the scoops are small, maybe a table spoon, that you take twice a day, no big ass scoop to mix. the results are also way better than creatine. they will also include Glutamine in the mix, which is essential to building muscle and usually has to be purchased and taken seperately.

13. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

I'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned that it is WATER MUSCLE. It doesn't enhance true growth in muscle mass, all it does is manipulates and retains water in the muscles to puff your muscles up. Once you stop taking it, you go back down. Nor has anyone mentioned the long-term possible cancer risks. Creatine is relatively new on the market, hence there is no way other than time itself to know of it's long term health risks. However, scientists have indicated through research that there are hints that it could raise the risk of cancer over the long term.

I was a fool too and took this stuff. Now I go for the more natural protein shakes or simply foods that are high in protein and low in fat like baked tuna and combine that with an exercise routine. Try that instead.

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah exactly theo, its just filling muscles with water, nothing more. a friend did that with steroids and his chest caved in when he went off, like hs muscles turned into jello, it loked horrible, like he had oatmeal under his skin. creatine is stupid, but i made a bundle selling it ;)

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

when i took it i got alot stronger, i'm not sure if water in the muscle can do this. and when i stopped, i didn't go back down, i retained the weight. i lost muscle from lack of working out but i stayed up at the max weight i have ever been. and damn it took me a while to lose that fucking extra weight!

as with about everything else. until the next study at least.