Crazytown appreciation thread.

wrkr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i was watching "ozzfest uncensored" or something on mtv2 yesterday, and they were talking about how crazy town was on the bill but everybody fucking hated them. they showed video of them playing at ozzfest and they were saying "yo this is for all the people in the back" and "yo for all the people on the lawn" and they panned out into the crowd and its like 30 people on blankets or turned around talking to eachother while they were playing. it was hilarious.

the one guy looks like he should be some kind of villain in a teenage mutant ninja turtles movie, and the other smaller guy looks like a monkey, flat out.

plastyk....man im a huge fan of dnb, but i like other shit to

swif....bunkka is possible the worst album. they didnt even include the tiesto remix of souther sun

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

cube dissed common on the bunkka cd

how old is that shit.....haha......common dissed cube super hard on the old song "The Bitch in Yoo"-'96

Originally posted by sneak

plastyk....man im a huge fan of dnb, but i like other shit to

swif....bunkka is possible the worst album. they didnt even include the tiesto remix of souther sun

oh trust me i love trance......but oakenfold is weak.....besides that one song....swif...is it called punk?

Archived