Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Crazytown appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wrkr, Nov 17, 2002.

1. wrkr

wrkr Member

2. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i was watching "ozzfest uncensored" or something on mtv2 yesterday, and they were talking about how crazy town was on the bill but everybody fucking hated them. they showed video of them playing at ozzfest and they were saying "yo this is for all the people in the back" and "yo for all the people on the lawn" and they panned out into the crowd and its like 30 people on blankets or turned around talking to eachother while they were playing. it was hilarious.

the one guy looks like he should be some kind of villain in a teenage mutant ninja turtles movie, and the other smaller guy looks like a monkey, flat out.

4. optimodub

optimodub Junior Member

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

6. Sora

Sora New Jack

fuck crazy town...they can appreciatte this!*grabs balls*

7. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

come my lady come come my lady your my butter fly, sugar baby

8. sneak

sneak Guest

i liked the tune the singer from that band did with paul okenfold - starry eyed suprise

9. Sora

Sora New Jack

fuck oakenfold....

10. sneak

sneak Guest

whatever blad.me likes that tune

11. Sora

Sora New Jack

oakenfold sold out....

12. sneak

sneak Guest

do i care? hmmm....

no

13. Sora

Sora New Jack

lol..i forgot the UK loves that prefecto shit...some of his songs arent bad.......but im more hard hittin.....everyday junglist!

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

oakie's bunkka album is quite good.

15. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

cube dissed common on the bunkka cd