Crazy Religous Nuts

Guest ctrl+alt+del

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i suggest that anyone who has about an hor of free time, thats all of you, should take a look at this site. It's really hella funny. Take the quizes tofind if you will burn in hell.

Here are ome funny quotes:

"My catholc priest molested your honor roll student"

Support your local pedophile. Attend a catholic church."

"Please Jesus, don't send me to hell."

But really this site is fuckin funny if you let it be.

"Only an unsaved idiot would have a hard time seeing how obvious it is that Star Trek's, Klingons, are actually Arabs in disguise."

"One student remarked, "Arabs drink wine made from blood, and they are always talking about killing people, and how much they hate everyone else, and how glorious it would be to die in battle. Saddam Hussein does the same thing, only he doesn't have a funny shaped forehead."

"Another student argued, "Arabs won't ever change, not even a million years from now. They will always be uncivilized. They eat platters full of live snakes, for crying out loud! Yuck!"

"Clothing is perhaps the most important thing about being a Christian. If one is not properly clothed and fully representative of what God would want them to appear like.. well then, that person is probably not saved....Anyone who does not conform to the dress code at Landover Baptist will be fined no less than $300.00 a violation."

pure gold...

i like the part about being able to sell your children for extra cash in these trying times and they can use the kids as a tax write off forever. They are building an army of Christian soldiers of God.

If you have any questions about selling your kids a baptist missionary lawyer will beonhand to answer any questions you may have.

This page is priceless.

Archived