Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Crazy Religous Nuts

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ctrl+alt+del, Feb 26, 2003.

1. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
    "where the worthwhile worship, unsaved unwelcome"
    scroll down past the story about how Daredevil is an updated Lucifer Biography and check out the "What Would Jesus Do" thongs

stupid republican white people

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

http://users.erols.com/oddities-inc/flatside0203Q.jpg'>

[img]http://www.landoverbaptist.org/arabtrek.jpg'>
    Can Star Trek Help Us Understand Muslims?

3. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

5. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

I did an in depth study into the Waco texas incident. with the Branch Dividians and all that jazz...anyone else looked into cults, and all those other funk loving fellows. Are there any mormons on 12 hizzy?

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i suggest that anyone who has about an hor of free time, thats all of you, should take a look at this site. It's really hella funny. Take the quizes tofind if you will burn in hell.

Here are ome funny quotes:

"My catholc priest molested your honor roll student"

Support your local pedophile. Attend a catholic church."

"Please Jesus, don't send me to hell."

But really this site is fuckin funny if you let it be.

8. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

9. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/holiday/smallthongstoretop.jpg'>
    [img]http://logo.cafepress.com/3/139.33553.jpg'>

good stuff

10. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

^ I dont know what jesus would do, but I know what I would do.

11. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

"Only an unsaved idiot would have a hard time seeing how obvious it is that Star Trek's, Klingons, are actually Arabs in disguise."

"One student remarked, "Arabs drink wine made from blood, and they are always talking about killing people, and how much they hate everyone else, and how glorious it would be to die in battle. Saddam Hussein does the same thing, only he doesn't have a funny shaped forehead."

"Another student argued, "Arabs won't ever change, not even a million years from now. They will always be uncivilized. They eat platters full of live snakes, for crying out loud! Yuck!"

"Clothing is perhaps the most important thing about being a Christian. If one is not properly clothed and fully representative of what God would want them to appear like.. well then, that person is probably not saved....Anyone who does not conform to the dress code at Landover Baptist will be fined no less than $300.00 a violation."

pure gold...

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i like the part about being able to sell your children for extra cash in these trying times and they can use the kids as a tax write off forever. They are building an army of Christian soldiers of God.

If you have any questions about selling your kids a baptist missionary lawyer will beonhand to answer any questions you may have.

This page is priceless.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned