Crazy Fucking Asians

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was younger my dog got loose and was missing for a few days...when he came back his leg was all fucked up. We took him to the vet and the dude asked us if we lived in the country we're like "uhhh...no, why?" and he tells us the dog's leg had been caught in a trap. We're like wow, that's weird, go along with our day...anyways, a few days later my dad is talkin to the mailman and the dude starts tellin him how a few blocks down he had to deliver a special package to an asian family and noone was answering the front door, so he goes around back. When he got back there he saw traps all over the place and the skins of all different kinds of dogs tacked up to the walls

I think if anyone on here started talkin all this shit about how it's cool to eat dogs in front of me I'd cave in their fuckin skull' date=' true story.[/quote']

I'm not sayin that I'd be down with eating a dog, but just because you dont like something doesnt make it "wrong". I bet niggas be feelin the same way about people eating burgers and shit.

Fact of the matter is I wouldn't be cool with someone eatin my homie, and that's the same way I'd feel about someone tryin to eat my dog. Anyone who's had a dog for a long time can tell you they really do become like your best friend, and I think it's crazy fucked up/weird to ever wanna eat one.

Retarded.

If chickens were looked upon as "man's best friend", (or if it were common to have chicken as pet) you'd think different. Pfffft... Our country is just different from others. And that's why we think this shit is strange. Just like how we think having the steering wheel on the right side is weird.

In other news, my mom ate dog before in the motherland. I probably wouldn't be down to try it though.

;)

-J.

eating dogs isnt that crazy. people have pet pigs' date=' but niggas still eat bacon[/color']

Exactly.

why people getting mad over this shit? people from different countries eat different food. period.

you eat cow and pig, while people of muslim backgrounds don't eat pigs b/c their considered dirty.

in parts of asia, dogs are raised just like any other farm animal in the states, to eat as specifically for food.

granted, a dog seems out of place, people are just acustomed to eating different things.

now, i'm not here to defend people eating dogs, shit's nasty in my opinion, but people actually going about

getting in a fuss about eating different foods, is just a waste of energy. just like this post