CRAZY ASS SPOTS

what they do

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ArtvandaL

that slut is slut

is that the only picture here? expect for the wtc fuck you, which I find very very very disrespectfull, what are you? some kind of an anti-american? you hate our freedom! are you a taliban? I hope you die a slow and painfull death and rot in hell you dirty arab!!

drink milk, it builds a body good

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

that slut is slut

is that the only picture here? expect for the wtc fuck you, which I find very very very disrespectfull, what are you? some kind of an anti-american? you hate our freedom! are you a taliban? I hope you die a slow and painfull death and rot in hell you dirty arab!!

america is only good in comparison to most countries.

Guest postaholic

Re: Re: heres a crazy ass spot

Originally posted by mcpeepants

no way dude, i heard revok hit that spot years ago.

got piks? :D ahhahaahaha

HAHAHA

Ladies and gentlemen we have a comedian on the forum.... Let alone its not a Old Navy tech vest i found it pretty funny... AND NOT ONLY IS IT BLACK and not purple I also found it funny... DAMN QUICK CAM.. I watched american pie and all the colors looked correct... Then when i buy one BLACK turns to PURPLE.... THANKS FOR THE EXTRA POINTS BUT I DONT THINK I DESERVE THEM...

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

that slut is slut

drink milk, it builds a body good

heh fuk your america and piss on your flag

Re: Re: SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS CUMIN!!!!

Originally posted by mcpeepants

Originally posted by JIVE TURKIE

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00221223f00000007.jpg'> FESTO (Chicago) [/quote

he should have stepped it up, we all know higher is better, i mean use a ladder if you need to.

dont you mean lowwer, that "S" is close to wear i'd like to be hittin up:idea:

Archived