crazy 3d shit

arce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

you know your in trouble when the only kid in your crew that can paint at all writes 'pot'...

I agree. He can paint the best out of em, but there really is no style to his piece.

Guest young republican

I'll sell you and your friends a brand new, slightly used style for $500 each...whaddayasay?

Originally posted by mud_buddha:

the handstyles are all awful. Not one person in your whole damn crew can write their name with style. That's terrible.

[/b]

i agree..... needs work... 1

------------------

kick midgets!!!!!!!

yeah its wack, but how many cats started out rockin shit? seriously wrecking shit opposed to whatever statelevel your on now? i agree

you guys should study the 3d hedz that really wreck shop i.e. delta,daim,totem2,loomit..... but keep pushing that shit yo yall will become nasty lata & start to make believers otta the playa hatas.. peace hem weezie.

Originally posted by HEM_ONE:

you guys should study the 3d hedz that really wreck shop i.e. delta,daim,totem2,loomit..... but keep pushing that shit yo yall will become nasty lata & start to make believers otta the playa hatas.. peace hem weezie.

lata otta playa hatas....

Anyway, the last thing these guys should do is look at DAIM and DELTA. These guys should put the magazines down and practice some basic shit. This stuff is terrible and the fact that not a single one of them has any basic skills makes it even worse.

Stop lowering the bar.

------------------

buddha bless you

Archived