1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Craziest thing you've done on Mischief Night

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -Rage-, Oct 26, 2001.

1. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Craziest thing you've done on Mischief Night

Discussion started by -Rage- - Oct 26, 2001

Ok, considering I've only gone out once on mishcief night I haven't done it all. I was able to knock over several Port-A-Potties, egg a shit load of brand new dealership cars, and hurl a giant bag of popcorn over a highway bridge. (when you live in a small town this is the best you can do)

Anyone else have some tales?

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  2. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

bumdigger - Replied Oct 26, 2001

do you mean devil's night? if you do bricking enemy's rides like everyday

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Oct 26, 2001

Mischief Night...Devil's Night...whatever. It's the night before Halloween.

4. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Oct 26, 2001

i used to sit on my front porch all late at night with eggs and a bat and shit waiting for people to come do something to my house or car..no one ever did, i bet it would have made for a goo story if they ever did..oh well

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. MASk!

MASk! 12oz Senior Member

MASk! - Replied Oct 26, 2001

i used to go out every year for that shit. My mom would actually clean the fridge out for us and give us all The illy stuff that had been chillin there for a while but now i dont contain myself to one night if im drunk enough to vandal something its rather spontaneous

MASk! - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. SOZER

SOZER 12oz Member

SOZER - Replied Oct 26, 2001

dude...fuck...every day for me is like this, i guess im just screwed up or some pussy ass white kid who like to "rebel" against society (*snicker*) but me and probably 3 or 4 of my friends do so much bad shit on a daily basis, for the past 3 years we agreed that halloween is our night off, we stay in for a change, and act like good model citizens. we do all that shit the other 364 days a year.

stories? hmm...i dont know any specific ones and i dont want to share others but one night we had some 2 liters of gas and were walking around with them and one thing led to another and we lit an area on the side of the road on fire and had to struggle to put it out by rolling in it while the neighbors watched and yelled at us. we heard the fire department coming so we managed to put it out, and we ran into these woods and couldnt see shit, the fire and police were chasing us but we managed to get home, only after being shot with pellet guns though, good times. and we break car windows, thats fun too, well i dont do that anymore actually because something about it bothers me, no need to get into that now though.

speaking of portapotties, last week my friend went to the beach and knocked one into the water and paddled around this small marina in it. dirty fun.

nsk-vc

SOZER - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Oct 26, 2001

Hahahaha, that's twisted man.

8. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller 12oz Elite Member

Ferris Bueller - Replied Oct 26, 2001

i have night class of mischief night so i dont think i'll be able to come out..

Ferris Bueller - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle 12oz Member

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle - Replied Oct 26, 2001

Werd, this is just like my average weekend......

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: