Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

craziest thing done for a girl........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by zepolyks, Jun 30, 2003.

1. zepolyks

zepolyks New Jack

whats the craziest or dumbest thing anyone has done for a girl?

i myself got into a fight with her "ex-boyfriend" because he had "hit"
    her.later i found out she just used me, because she was mad at him and made up a story of how he used to hit her.after the fight they got back together.
    :mad: .........stupid bitch.

2. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i bet you felt salty

3. zepolyks

zepolyks New Jack

ya

i felt like fucking that bitch up....i think im going to get another girl to do it for me or i'll just kick her boyfriends ass again.

4. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

haha you got playedddd playa

5. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

girls do shit like that all the time, i would have given her a gun, let her taken care of her own buisness.

6. WISE

WISE Member

a really good girl friend of mine tried to commit suicide after this one guy dumped her. She was saying all of this shit about how he would mentally abuse her and cheat on her and shit.

I got about some other kids who were friends with the girl and we all kicked the shit out of the guy. He didn't even know us of why he got beat down. We didn't take anything from him, or say anything, just stomped him.

About 3 months later this girl trys to kill herself again.
    After talking to her best friends I learned that this bitch is manic depressive and has tried to commit suicide like 5 times. Little shit sets her off. What I think happened was she just came onto a guy who wasn't interested and went cuckoo.

fuck being a hero.

7. Sean Daley

Sean Daley Member

good idea. give a girl like that a gun...

she'd probly shoot you, and let you sit in her living room dying for 2 days while she was doped up and going to and from work.

8. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

ill shoot you and leave you dying for two days.

9. space base

space base Senior Member

10. scumdog

scumdog Senior Member

the dumbest thing i did for a girl was believe in her.don't trust them......

11. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

my last boyfriend help me re-build my house for 9months.

and i bought him an older mustang then gave him my civic then i bought him a pick-up truck

12. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

13. Sean Daley

Sean Daley Member

i hate that guys say they cant trust us girls. some of us dont act like 15 yr old sluts

14. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

well no one said that...but where are these sluts you speek of?

15. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

80-something T top. ugly ass car (at least i thought)