craziest thing a black person has ever stole from you

2slim

"when i be smkokin weed,i be a gigglin ho"

"i could have that bike when yo done?"

pointing to my ship tattoo "what ship that is,the barnacle?"

"what kinda dog that is, a rock weila?"

"say bruh,you worship voodoo?"

here is a conversation i heard on the bus:

"say bruh,what if the moon fell on the earth?","man,my shit would be runnin!","nigga,you cant outrun the moon."

more to come

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont have issues with being white,i just think its funny that this thread will be labeled racist,and the craziest thing a white person ever said is ok...????black people say crazy shit too,so dont be a pussy and post up!!!!nigga!

Originally posted by 2slim

i dont have issues with being white,i just think its funny that this thread will be labeled racist,and the craziest thing a white person ever said is ok...????black people say crazy shit too,so dont be a pussy and post up!!!!nigga!

I didn't notice the other thread that teaser started, someone just bumped it up now. I believe labeling someone "racist" is actually being racist in itself. One could argue that holding certain beliefs puts you into a group of people, in essence a race. So by labeling someone racist your being racist because your labeling someone based on their beliefs, which could be part of a race of some sort. yeah thats its..and now on to "the craziest thing a white person ever said." thread :)

not somethign crazy, but i met this pimp (really a pimp, he offered me a white ho that would "drop her panties for 20 bones") anyway, he told me, "no matter who you are, if you're rich or poor, black, white or hispanic, everyone has their vices. for some it's drugs, for others it's money. don't ever forget that." that was three years ago. i haven't forgotten.

one time this black guy said YO! and i got scared. being white and from the sweet ass suburbs ive never seen any coloured person before. i was scared. i thought he was a rap gangster or something. now we have black people on my street so its ok. we play hoops.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

one time this black guy said YO! and i got scared. being white and from the sweet ass suburbs ive never seen any coloured person before. i was scared. i thought he was a rap gangster or something. now we have black people on my street so its ok. we play hoops.

^^^that shit is hilarious. 2slim, man you need to simmer down. chill. Seems like you're a little upset. Everyone says dumb shit. Like, Like one time I was walking down the street wit' my boys Perch and Glam, and some Indian kat asked me where I got my rasta from. I was like, what the fuck are you talking about.

Re: craziest thing a black person has ever said to you

Originally posted by 2slim

"i could have that bike when yo done?"

"what kinda dog that is, a rock weila?"

i've heard these enUFF times! It's funny 'cuz it's so true! Funny thread - post up more. I'll try and post up after I meet up with my bud's in the park for a blunt. Maybe I'll pick up something there.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

they had something in the school newspaper about what kids thought about invading Iraq, this one black kid said " im all for dat, we need to go find Osama and say 'wat up?' "

Guest Trousersnake

MY puerto rican friend(close enough to black) told me once that you can kick a dogs nose off if you kick it hard enough.He actually thinks that it will detach not rip off or something.He still holds on to it till this day.Damn jiggles

after giving a bum a cig.....

yo mang, for real, i got nothing but love for white people. all of dem. nothing but love, nawmsaying? all those white people out there..... nothin but love. white people- they coo' in my book

then he proceeded to walk half way down the block, turn around, and yell and thank me for the cig.

then in stl we were asking a guy on the street for directions so first he tried to sell us a chain for 50 bones, then lowered it to 2, then 1, and then finally 50 cents. on our directions he informed us to go down dey. take a left, go all the way down dey, then turn right over "bidday". it will be right "bidday". you wont miss it.

still to this day i havent figured out what the term "bidday" meant but i can only guess its something interesting.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Esai

So you want your brown hug or not? I gots bitches waiting

hahaha...all the ladies get big bronw hugs from

your truly! Come here, gimmie some sugar!

*hug* uugghhh!

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

"you got a bootay for being oriental"

I bet you do. With yo bad self!

"Are you half black? With lips like those, you look it!"

Thats what Ive been told many times.

Archived