crazed AXE man, chops dude head off..

se_FOUR

By MIKE SULLIVAN, Crime Editor and IAN HEPBURN, Crime Writer

A CRAZED axeman hacked his victim’s head “as if it was a block of wood for a fire,” shocked witnesses said last night.

They spoke shakily as they tried to come to terms with yesterday’s bloody attack in an exclusive London street — believed to be the grisly end of a long-running feud.

One told how the avenging maniac, a smartly-dressed white Briton aged 37, yelled “You’ve had it coming for 20 years” — yet stayed eerily calm as he repeatedly lashed out with a 2ft hatchet.

Crime scene ... where attack happened

Click picture to enlarge

Another witness said the killer looked her in the eye moments before bringing the axe down on the man. The woman said: “He looked back at me and said, ‘This is personal, leave us alone’.”

Other horrified onlookers said the victim’s head was virtually severed and was turned to “mush” by the blows.

Screaming in agony, the victim — a 67-year-old family man — tried in vain to defend himself with a dustbin lid.

Two brave scaffolders who charged the madman with metal poles were unable to stop the slaughter.

Last night baffled detectives were struggling to find a motive for the 9.30am attack.

Police sources said no evidence had yet been found of a link between the men.

Horror weapon ... axe

like one used by killer

The mystery deepened as the axeman, who appeared to have no history of mental illness, gave himself up to armed police without a struggle.

He simply muttered: “It’s complicated — it’s private.”

One theory is that the killer may have been sexually abused by his victim.

Shocked mums on the school run were among those who saw the horror shatter the tranquility of Eton Avenue in Swiss Cottage, North West London — a celebrity haunt where homes sell for £3million.

The axeman ran at his victim, a local man, and buried the hatchet in his head.

Cleaner Avelina Rodrigues, 48, told how the killer ignored her plea to stop. She said:

I heard the first thuds of the axe as it hit the man’s head. I thought it was the sound of a child being hit by a car.

I ran to the front of the house and 20ft away was a man who was smartly dressed, tall and thin with the axe in his hands.

He just ignored me. He hacked his victim’s head, cutting as if it were a block of wood for a fire. I begged him to stop and he just looked at me without emotion.

He looked normal and there was no anger in his eyes. He was just coolly finishing off his victim. He wanted to destroy him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

Fucking hell. That is mental business. Seeing as scaffolders as the toughest of all the trades and they couldn't stop him he must have been a man possessed.

Guest sneak

some people were speculating on the news last night that it was a molestation type thing.

bloody brutal.

i like how he "calmly gave himself up to armed police".

how do you keep calm in a situation like that?

It's possible to be a rape victim,I've had some family contacts to a huge case in montreal in which a man executed a husband and wife in the street infront of they're whole block over a sexual assualt involing his daughter.He returned home FROM HIS WIFES FUNNERAL to find them taking advantage of his handicaped daughter.

Mother fuckers got what they had comming to them.

Originally posted by fatcappycap+Mar 15 2005, 07:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatcappycap - Mar 15 2005, 07:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Mar 15 2005, 03:19 PM

What kind of pussy hits an old man with an axe?

one that has an axe and sees an old man and wants to hit him with it

[/b]

Exactly.

And El P it was in Belsize Park. Stupid-ass papers had to fill up the columns so last few paragraphs of the story in the Metro (I'm cheap) were just lists of B-List celebs who drink in pubs in the area. Chris Evans and David Walliams apparently.

And also the guy who played 'Eye Ball Paul' in Kevin + Perry Go Large. Who's been trying to chirps my mates bird.

POINTLESS POINTLESS POINTLESS.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Frate Raper@Mar 15 2005, 06:58 PM

.He returned home FROM HIS WIFES FUNNERAL to find them taking advantage of his handicaped daughter.

Mother fuckers got what they had comming to them.

that is fucking dark. The fella did the right thing, the people deserved die horribly.