Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

craphotism

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by trainspotter, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trainspotter

trainspotter Junior Member

just found my 1 and only copy the other day and decided to have a little read. and its fucking bollocks. i thought these guys who made graphotism were english so why are they putting a load of wack american freight trains in it for starters? and why do they also insist of filling 1/2 the book with the same advert? and why are most of the enlgish dubs by nt? :lol: this is fucking nuts and the same can be said about their website aswell. pure shite i tell thee. fuck craphotism:mad:

2. vynlone

vynlone Member

:lol: :lol: fuck grabajism....

3. Sk8trBOI!

Sk8trBOI! Banned

i fucking hate europeans.... fleh :nope:

4. the-quiet-1

the-quiet-1 Banned

i just subscribed to that magazine online about 2 months ago and still havent gotten a new issue yet.when is the new issue coming out?? anybody know??

5. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

Dont fucking buy it if you dont like it moron, and you had better show some respect cause right now you sound ignorent you silly bitch

6. vynlone

vynlone Member

Re: Re: craphotism

Coming from a yank? That makes me laugh....more than half of the americans asked in a survey could not guess where iraq was even if they were shown a map. Four of the 200 pointed at fucking russia for fucks sake. Now go eat a burger your greasy prick.

7. bleeeeegh

bleeeeegh Member

He sounds ignorant? you yanks are funny as fuck. In this very thread for example...

sk8rb0i...great name:lol:

8. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

I never said that i like america or im proud to be one. Infact, i hate america and most of the people that live here, why do you think im writing graffiti?

I have respect for european graffiti, i dont like it, but you guys do bomb hard and have different styles than we do.
    I dont go out of my way to make it sound like its america VS europe
    You kids need to grow the fuck up and respect different styles, even if you dont like them.

And please, bottom line, if you dont like the magazine, dont buy it, its that simple

PS: iraq is....next to iran, turkey, saudi arabia, syria, jordan

9. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

and skater boy is an idiot too

If an american says your style is wack, he is not speaking for the whole of america...god...

I donnot represent anyone else's views on your art work so dont make it some kind of over seas war bullshit cause ive heard it all

10. Rimshot

Rimshot Member

]and skater boy is an idiot too

If an american says your style is wack, he is not speaking for the whole of america...god...

I dont represent anyone's views on your art work so dont make it some kind of over seas war bullshit cause ive heard it all [/B][/QUOTE]

11. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: craphotism

I think I will.

We saved your ass in WW2.

12. trainspotter

Re: Re: Re: Re: craphotism

i'm sorry but that is the most lame of excuses to get back at us... seeing as you didn't really. you came in 1/2 way through just for the money you greedy bastards.

fuck you, fuck bush, fuck most of america... i started a thread on a mag not who won WW2 so you lot should stop changing the subject.

13. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: craphotism

It's from the Simpsons foo'. And don't even try to start hating on that show, because it's comedy gold.

14. trainspotter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: craphotism

oh my lord... i didn't mention the simpsons you gimp why bring them into it? and yes i do like it it's americans taking the piss outta americans what more could i want?

15. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: craphotism

calm down. don't get all worked up and start calling people 'gimps' or what have you. and i quotted the simpsons because it seemed fitting with the tone of the people in this thread. what evs, I don't even understand some of your Euro slang, as I'm sure you dont understand some of my 'yank' slang.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.