CRAPAN........[Japan]

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

Ok so I am on an exchange now and I am currently attending a Japanese high school. Today i got told that if i dont study and listen to teachers i might get kicked out and sent back to Australia. That is fine because i have started doing work and studying but then, one of the teachers tells me that the police may be looking for me. I was like what the fuck, apparently when i was at a stadium watching soccer on a big screen during the world cup I was in a the crowd and the whole place got trashed. 1 The place wasnt fucked up and 2 the teacher wont believe me whan i say i didnt do anything wrong. I ran on to the pitch but that was with everyone single person in the stadium after the match had finished. They are trying to find a way the school to send me back to Australia because the bitch that is there had been causing problems and now they are trying to get there own back and make it sound like i have been doing wrong things here. STUPID fuckers the Japanese teachers are on a power trip or some shit. They believe and i stress this they BELIEVE they are god or something. Whatever they say goes and I just laugh and tell them to fuck off. If i say it fast enough they cant understand what i have said but then i give them dirty looks and they knwo to back off. Sorry for wasting athread on this but i needed to type this shit out cause i might just bash a teacher tommorow.

The bottom line is if the cameras identify me as being on the pitch the cops will say i was causing ruckass because they are mainly trying to catch the foreigners. And if i do get caught i will be deported home and have to still repeat the year i took off from school to come here. Maybe i should kill the fuckig teachers cause this was a waste of 9 months [4 so far] and i shouldn`t have come. If you ever think about coming here, talk to a wall for half an hour and then you will know what it is like talking to some one ie a teacher or government official.

The only bonus is that the older girls like dick from foreigners. And this is probably due to the fact that all the japanese guys dicks are as small well your little finger.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

Yeah i know what you mean by at least i am out of Oz. I am stying happy by doing things out of school, cause the teachers keep trying to pin shit on me. I really want to graff here but i cant risk it now well until i get this shit sorted out.

Guest Stapler

Well for the person that replied tell them you are American, 1 I get your little joke, 2 I am Australian and they know it. They just wan to get revenge on me, maybe i wil cock slap the female teacher. DAMM there is one fine bitch though that teaches me and she has a mad as and the nicest set of not to big a tits. 1 thing about the Japanese girls is that most have at least a decent ass and an ok face at the minamum

Guest Stapler

Fuck oath and my girlfriend has copped the biggest dick of her life. She was screaming like a crazy person when i first fucked her cause she said all jap guys got small dicks and yes THE PUSSY IS TIGHT...........

Guest SE4_2002

Originally posted by Stapler

Fuck oath and my girlfriend has copped the biggest dick of her life. She was screaming like a crazy person when i first fucked her cause she said all jap guys got small dicks and yes THE PUSSY IS TIGHT...........

No need for anal when you got a japanese girl..arggghhh..No dissrespect towards your women intended..

Guest Stapler

No offence taken i dont care what you say cause it is right. Damm i have to go find me some BI girls now

THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE 2 TIGHT PUSSIES AT ONCE...............

Guest SE4_2002

All this talk of tight pussies, i`m off down China Town after work, see if I can catch some snatch...How long you in Japan for?

dude, stapeler, i feel you 100 % bro. except i got it bad for thai girls. i like southeast asians in general better than japanese, chinese, or korean but i know there are fine ones everywhere. chinese comes after SE asian though. but ive seen some bangin japanese girls here in sydney too. when i was in thailand all the girls i got with were tight as fuck. the hottest one i got with (who was 24) was so tight she couldnt get it in at first. she had to work it hella much. i hate to sound racist but i think the stereotype is true. i mean they were comin before i was (and there was no way i was eating that shit). to be honest, i dont even think the girl was into me that much. our communication was limited so it was hard to be witty or funny really. she just loved the cock. pretty much just a physical thing. which was cool. she was like a booty call while i was there. by far the flyest girl i ever got with... so far. i quote, "i love you..... when you fuck me!" that was in the heat of passion but still. how much better is it fuckin those japanese chicks than australian girls. they get into it hella much huh? that makes it a WAY better fuck! in the cooking course im taking theres a cute korean girl, a thai girl, and a real cute little asian girl but i dont even know where shes from yet. im workin em in slowly. you have to be hella careful with asian chicks cus a lot of them are super shy if they dont know you at all and if you come on too strong theyll get uncomfortable as fuck. go take some massage classes dude. get certified. thats a hella easy way to move on em. if youre kickin with em and youre not sure about just movin in on em and starting to kiss em or somethin just tell them youre certified in massage and you need to practice. if that shit doesnt work.... you were never gettin any pussy from her. i wanna go to japan to learn the cuisine when im outa this school though. i dont know though i might just go back to the 808 and learn it there because honestly it probably has japanese food thats just as good as in japan. maybe even better. ive had hella good japanese food on oahu so..... ill see. im definitely going back to thailand though (yeah, you guys are going to be hearing about thailand for a long time.... )

peace.

Guest SE4_2002

lol, I hear you bro..My girlfriend is half filipino and half english, think she took after the English girls on the pussy front tho..haha

god damn se4. just hearing those two nationalities together is making me moist!! hahaha. nah i love filipino chicks though. for some reason the majority of the ones in hawaii that i met were stank but the ones i see in teh states and europe and au are fuckin sizzlin! too bad about the pussy deal though. thats what englandll do to em yeah? hahaha. no, dont take offense to anything i say. i just like clownin a little here and there.

peace.

yo color, where in hawaii are you from? you know what im saying about the filipino chicks yeah? i mean, dont get me wrong, theres some that are hot as the kilauea volcano but the majority..... they just dont seem to try.

yeah dude. that shits just foul. if youre in thailand and youre consuming alcohol in a place with dim lighting.... you better make damn sure theres no adams apple, huge feet, too broad of shoulders.. etc etc. just control your alcohol intake for sure. mad dudes get fooled who dont know whats up. poor, poor souls...

i was just joking bro. this dude in my cooking class says that shit and its funny as hell. i guess its a little different when its just written though. just a funny expression though man. you missed nothing.

Stapler I've had the same problem with teachers here in the US. It's worse in different places no doubt. Then again if you were to kill your teachers future teachers would think twice about being such pricks. Then again your life would totally suck. But future students would worship you and build idols of you.

I've found that if your going to be blamed for making a ruckus, you may as well be making a ruckus.

Goddamn yall some fucking pimps.... Save some fucking women for the rest of us skum! Damn I can't even get a HYPOTHETICAL relationship to work!

Originally posted by Stapler

The only bonus is that the older girls like dick from foreigners. And this is probably due to the fact that all the japanese guys dicks are as small well your little finger.

so true....girls are always hitting on me but then i get scared and run away...but at least im getting hit on

thats the mentality thats keepin you from getting chicks dude. obviously.... if youre not confident in yourself youre never gonna get a chick. i mean, someday you most likely will but it may not be for a while if youre not willing to put out an effort and grow some balls. it sucks getting rejected but its not hte worst thing in the world. i know youd be kinda nervous if youre not used to dealing with chicks but you honestly just have to relax and treat them like a friend but know when to throw in some flatery or when to not do certain things. the sooner you start practicing the better youre going to be and the more fun youre going to have. start mackin those bitches kid!!!

peace

Guest Stapler

Yeah Girl Lies, my school sucks but there are some cute girls. I am still attend high school here and I am turning 17 in a month. The thing i like about Japan the most s the friends i have made, honestly i can`t be fucked learning the language anymore. As long as i have a kick ass time I am down for whatever. It is a bonus to cause my best freind here is coming to live in Australia in about 2 months and I will be able to chill with him when i get back. ????Australian girls can be fine as hell, but they arent to open with fucking well that is in Melbourne. They kind of want to see what you got to offer to them. They are the damm fine bitches, but then again I always like girls that have mild or good looks and HAVE TO HAVE A GREAT PERSONALITY.

And Jah I like the Japanese chicks beter 1 cause they like dick more, 2 cause the girls here are all about the dick and dont care what you got as long as you are kind and want to fuck. What type of cuisine do you want to learn how to make if you come here??You had any luck at the pussy in Sydney. I have been told the Sydney girls are either really slutty or really stuck up. email S1LLK@hotmail.com Jah

Archived