Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CRAPAN........[Japan]

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stapler, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Ok so I am on an exchange now and I am currently attending a Japanese high school. Today i got told that if i dont study and listen to teachers i might get kicked out and sent back to Australia. That is fine because i have started doing work and studying but then, one of the teachers tells me that the police may be looking for me. I was like what the fuck, apparently when i was at a stadium watching soccer on a big screen during the world cup I was in a the crowd and the whole place got trashed. 1 The place wasnt fucked up and 2 the teacher wont believe me whan i say i didnt do anything wrong. I ran on to the pitch but that was with everyone single person in the stadium after the match had finished. They are trying to find a way the school to send me back to Australia because the bitch that is there had been causing problems and now they are trying to get there own back and make it sound like i have been doing wrong things here. STUPID fuckers the Japanese teachers are on a power trip or some shit. They believe and i stress this they BELIEVE they are god or something. Whatever they say goes and I just laugh and tell them to fuck off. If i say it fast enough they cant understand what i have said but then i give them dirty looks and they knwo to back off. Sorry for wasting athread on this but i needed to type this shit out cause i might just bash a teacher tommorow.
    The bottom line is if the cameras identify me as being on the pitch the cops will say i was causing ruckass because they are mainly trying to catch the foreigners. And if i do get caught i will be deported home and have to still repeat the year i took off from school to come here. Maybe i should kill the fuckig teachers cause this was a waste of 9 months [4 so far] and i shouldn`t have come. If you ever think about coming here, talk to a wall for half an hour and then you will know what it is like talking to some one ie a teacher or government official.
    The only bonus is that the older girls like dick from foreigners. And this is probably due to the fact that all the japanese guys dicks are as small well your little finger.

2. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

thats gotta suck big time , one of my teachers is on a major god-power trip thing , annoying but also quite humerous.
    at least your out of oz man , i wouldnt mind getting away for a while.

3. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Yeah i know what you mean by at least i am out of Oz. I am stying happy by doing things out of school, cause the teachers keep trying to pin shit on me. I really want to graff here but i cant risk it now well until i get this shit sorted out.

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

just tell them..."listen, i am an american!"
    [​IMG]

5. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

sounds like they cant take the laid back attitude...
    "she'll be rite"

6. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

7. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Well for the person that replied tell them you are American, 1 I get your little joke, 2 I am Australian and they know it. They just wan to get revenge on me, maybe i wil cock slap the female teacher. DAMM there is one fine bitch though that teaches me and she has a mad as and the nicest set of not to big a tits. 1 thing about the Japanese girls is that most have at least a decent ass and an ok face at the minamum

8. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

And tight pussy ya`ll...(sorry couldn`t help it)

9. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Fuck oath and my girlfriend has copped the biggest dick of her life. She was screaming like a crazy person when i first fucked her cause she said all jap guys got small dicks and yes THE PUSSY IS TIGHT...........

10. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

No need for anal when you got a japanese girl..arggghhh..No dissrespect towards your women intended..

11. Stapler

Stapler Guest

No offence taken i dont care what you say cause it is right. Damm i have to go find me some BI girls now
    THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE 2 TIGHT PUSSIES AT ONCE...............

12. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

All this talk of tight pussies, i`m off down China Town after work, see if I can catch some snatch...How long you in Japan for?

13. jah

jah Elite Member

dude, stapeler, i feel you 100 % bro. except i got it bad for thai girls. i like southeast asians in general better than japanese, chinese, or korean but i know there are fine ones everywhere. chinese comes after SE asian though. but ive seen some bangin japanese girls here in sydney too. when i was in thailand all the girls i got with were tight as fuck. the hottest one i got with (who was 24) was so tight she couldnt get it in at first. she had to work it hella much. i hate to sound racist but i think the stereotype is true. i mean they were comin before i was (and there was no way i was eating that shit). to be honest, i dont even think the girl was into me that much. our communication was limited so it was hard to be witty or funny really. she just loved the cock. pretty much just a physical thing. which was cool. she was like a booty call while i was there. by far the flyest girl i ever got with... so far. i quote, "i love you..... when you fuck me!" that was in the heat of passion but still. how much better is it fuckin those japanese chicks than australian girls. they get into it hella much huh? that makes it a WAY better fuck! in the cooking course im taking theres a cute korean girl, a thai girl, and a real cute little asian girl but i dont even know where shes from yet. im workin em in slowly. you have to be hella careful with asian chicks cus a lot of them are super shy if they dont know you at all and if you come on too strong theyll get uncomfortable as fuck. go take some massage classes dude. get certified. thats a hella easy way to move on em. if youre kickin with em and youre not sure about just movin in on em and starting to kiss em or somethin just tell them youre certified in massage and you need to practice. if that shit doesnt work.... you were never gettin any pussy from her. i wanna go to japan to learn the cuisine when im outa this school though. i dont know though i might just go back to the 808 and learn it there because honestly it probably has japanese food thats just as good as in japan. maybe even better. ive had hella good japanese food on oahu so..... ill see. im definitely going back to thailand though (yeah, you guys are going to be hearing about thailand for a long time.... )

peace.

14. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

lol, I hear you bro..My girlfriend is half filipino and half english, think she took after the English girls on the pussy front tho..haha

15. jah

jah Elite Member

god damn se4. just hearing those two nationalities together is making me moist!! hahaha. nah i love filipino chicks though. for some reason the majority of the ones in hawaii that i met were stank but the ones i see in teh states and europe and au are fuckin sizzlin! too bad about the pussy deal though. thats what englandll do to em yeah? hahaha. no, dont take offense to anything i say. i just like clownin a little here and there.

peace.