Crank Yankers

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Sundays 10:30 on Comedy Central. Itll be on tonight, so watch it.

Quick run down of the show basis:

They have comics prank call real people. They record it then use puppets to act out what they imagine would be happening.

I had really high hopes for this show, and it kind of let me down. I was expecting some really raunchy, controversial stuff. But not so. Still, some of it is pretty damn good. Basically, its got a really good idea, but it should be produced by a high school kid, not an adult.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

Are you talking about the one with the phone sex operator and the deaf guy? and she took her top off and the "boobs" rolled out? That was great, i fell over laughing hard. The other good one i saw was the one with Special Ed

when they had jimmy kimmel call a sex shop and had his "mom" pick up during their conversation about penis pumps and made the guy pretend like he was an italian resturant jimmy was ordering from...

that was quite amusing.

Originally posted by evry1s nthng

when they had jimmy kimmel call a sex shop and had his "mom" pick up during their conversation about penis pumps and made the guy pretend like he was an italian resturant jimmy was ordering from...

that was quite amusing.

Jimmy Kimmel's mom was my girlfriend, Sarah Silverman, hubba hubba!

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by evry1s nthng

that was quite amusing.

yes it was...what about the blind stripper? that was funny...:crazy:

• 4 years later...

Archived