crajee helicopter video

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Good Morning Captain

thats some ill shit. Especially how they are talking calmly like "got him, good, roger". Those are fellow american soldiers they are killing right?

That video crossed my desk a while ago.

Thanks for the links mamerro...that ABC steez was good info. I remember watching that shit thinking....damn...that situation got handled.

the pilot link really surprised me. I figured it'd be chalk full of hu-ah instead of questions regarding the validity of the attack.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Anything can be an "incident." The word simply refers to a specific set of events.

righto 500.

i don't know whether the soldiers were justified in killing the "targets". I suppose being trained to do a job like that and being in a war zone will change how you think about peoples actions.

side note: for them to not be able to hear the apache and for that sort of accuracy from the gunman makes me wonder just how far the apache was from the iraqis. Either way, thats a bad ass helicopter.

Originally posted by effyoo

side note: for them to not be able to hear the apache and for that sort of accuracy from the gunman makes me wonder just how far the apache was from the iraqis. Either way, thats a bad ass helicopter.

From the pilots convo linK:

"8. Target/s initially unaware of Apache; operators probably hovering in place at standard safe distance of 1k (.621 miles or a little over 7 football fields away) in pre/engagement "black-out" mode; appears helo is in low altitude placement.

**plus its night time time out....

Archived