cradle of filth and the mom from grounded for life

Guest greedy mars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have Cradle Of Filth's Dusk And Her Embrace album and i really really like it a lot.

i reallly hate seeing all these fucking slipknot kids all about cradle now. its sad. this gets me scared...next thing you know...they will all get into dimmu borgir and then into borknagar then BOOM! BLACK METAL AND GOTHIC METAL ARE DESTROYED. and then after that...they can slpit into death metal...and that will be ruined....but hopefully their mindsets will change and they will drop their korn and likin park shit after all that.

i sadly used to listen to all the mainstream metal stuff. i would listen to it and say "this is really good...but i dont like the people in this band at all" and then i would think about how much money they have and how great they tihnk they are...and i would get mad that that was all i knew. but being the young dipshit i was...i stayed loyal to the bands that i was trained to like.

then explotion...i discovered hardcore and metalcore and i found exactly what i was looking for in my life...so i just sold all of my old cds and made about 48 dollars at newbury comics and bought BETTER MUSIC.

but yeah...cof is good...im losing respect for them...but i think they are nice (although i heard their new stuff is shit forever).

Guest greedy mars

true makro .. true.. me and my friend usually go to teen babysit nite at my nearest mall.. and see these posers dress in KoRn clothing.. and wearing chains and there fucks i hate them

die... yeah ive listened to dimmu borgir before.. its not that bad.. i dont have there cd becuase i dont have money period. and im poor. so all my songs come from online downloading shit...

my favorite cd from cradle is bitter suites to succubi and mdian is alright..

Guest serpent of the light

it happens. cradle of filth. dimmu borgir. children of bodom are even slowly being taken over by these kids. hell, i guess immortal is touring with danzig this summer, that's gonna be weird and bad i think. still, if those kids are introduced to it, they can get it right. some bands cannot be taken over by the media like that. satyricon or agothodaimon for example, no, never. even venom can't be raped. they're too hard for that i think.

and when black metal's raped, there's bands like falconer to keep us going. and ManOwaR will never get old...

ya know whos dope??? the chick from titus. and i just want to kill that motherfucker from his role in american history X. His name is Stacy for cryin out loud. the punk chick from that 80s show is also bangin'. im really drunk. hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

it happens. cradle of filth. dimmu borgir. children of bodom are even slowly being taken over by these kids. hell, i guess immortal is touring with danzig this summer, that's gonna be weird and bad i think. still, if those kids are introduced to it, they can get it right. some bands cannot be taken over by the media like that. satyricon or agothodaimon for example, no, never. even venom can't be raped. they're too hard for that i think.

and when black metal's raped, there's bands like falconer to keep us going. and ManOwaR will never get old...

yeah i think if they get into it enough...they will realize their music isnt telling them "hey! be a big fucking dumbass!"

skinless is touring with six feet under. six feet under is fucking shit. i dont like this fact.

i dont think too many mainstream dipshits like danzig that much...so im not too scared about that. plus immortal is a different genre than danziggityfacerocks.

some music is too hard for the mainstream...which is why you will prbably never hear anytihng harder than slipknot. music too hard can make weak minded people act like shitheads. slipknot is bad enough...but shit...if cryptopsy or impaled nazarine got into their hands...goodbye to life...everyone would be killed. hahahaha.

i do find it fishy, however, that the last show i went to, all the tshirts for them metal bands were like 22 dollars. that is a high priced shirt. maybe its because the logo's were huge and there was print on the back too...but i dont know...thats some crazy price. looks a little money hungry but i guess ill trust that they arent like that.

Guest serpent of the light

yeah, every metal i've been to since 2000 has been fully overpriced on everything. its sad, bullshit as well. its greed on somebody's part. its not like in punk where a shirt costs 10 bucks cuz its punk to be cheap. metal doesn't really have any ideas on capitalism. somebody told me catharsis talks about it, but i dont know. i don't think i really have a point and i'm rambling.

i really wish more groups from norway would come this way, and burn some shit, kill some band members, and generally have a good time.

anyone who doesn't know how much norwegian black metal rocks, or knows but needs to have that shit re-inforced by looking at it's history.. click here:

http://www.lut.fi/~mega/muzac/news/SpinArticle.html

this is just a brief history from the crazy fucks who lived it

i listen to underground music so i'm cool. if it's on the radio it sucks. all the korn kids are starting to listen to my shit so i don't like it anymore. go listen to the worst possible music you can find. then you'll always be underground. who fucking cares. if you like a band and they make good music be happy they are getting popular. i know you may lose your scenester status but they are getting fed making the same shit you listend to while they were stealing subs from 7-11.

Originally posted by Samsara

i listen to underground music so i'm cool. if it's on the radio it sucks. all the korn kids are starting to listen to my shit so i don't like it anymore. go listen to the worst possible music you can find. then you'll always be underground. who fucking cares. if you like a band and they make good music be happy they are getting popular. i know you may lose your scenester status but they are getting fed making the same shit you listend to while they were stealing subs from 7-11.

stick a dink in your eye, sir.

you think underground music is the worst possible music? i'm sorry if you think that. if you do think that isuggest wrapping yourself up in saran wrap and pissing yourself until you drown in your own waste, doktor.

i like stuff on the radio. i like mainstream stuff. sometimes good things are in the mainstream. i like tool, slayer, beastie boys, fatboy slim, bjork, the deftones...blahblhalba. so its not like i am ANTI MAINSTREAM totally.

i dont like mainstram things for the most part because of the simple fact that it is all forced in everyones face. its like eating a meal and everyone in the room is shoving spagetti all over your face. you dont like spaggetti, but after enough of it...you love it...because its been shoved in your face so much you just have to love it.

poinT out some mainstream things to me and i can give you full reasons why i dislike/like them. i am not blindly going with the "i dont like popular things" attitude. i can support my likings and dislikings, so piss on your porch and dance with an american flag, god.

the mainstream is all $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. can you see it? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ money wee $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ main$tream $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ its also about ################################ so that means it is #$#$$$#$##$$##$$$#$#$#$#$#$$#$#$###$. HEY HOW MUCH MONEY CAN WE TAKE OUT OF EVERYONE?! WELL GEE FIRST LETS MAKE THEM ALL LOVE OUR PRODUCT. OKAY HOW DO WE DO THAT? OH WE WILL JUST FUCKING GLUE IT TO THEIR FUCKING FACE!!!!!!!! HAHA HEY BRAD THATS A GREAT IDEA!!

also, doktor, i am not about being in the scene okay. im not some scene kid ok. i go to the shows wearing whatever i wear and call it a day. i dont go around my school saying "hey i seen this band and OM-MOTHER FUCKING-G KID! THEY WERE THE BEST! WOW I FUCKING DANCED IT UP THE WHOLE TIME! I GOT HIT IN THE FACE BUT ITS COOL!" i go to the shows to watch the band. i usually am in the back of everyone and i just watch. i dont toss up the stupid "rock on" hand sign thing. i dont try to sing along. i go to see the band and i have a nice time. so dont shit my pants here sir.

i dont like bands getting popular because i dont like it when shows sell out and i cant go because tank-top brittney wants to go and show her bbobies to a bunch of kids who want to kill her. i hate buying tickets for 2 dollars more than the door price so i can go to a packed show full of tank-tops, shirts that say "cutie" or "daddy's girl", and kids who have no idea what the fuck they are doing. i basically stopped going to the emo/indie rock or whatever shows because they are packed with "OMG HE IS SO CUTE" girls. im not a fan of witnessing idiocy. its bad enough there are scene kids at these shows dressing up to prove how hardcore or how emo or just generally how scene they are. thats stupid...but i can tolerate it for the most part. but when we get dickfuckedsluts and slipknot kids trying to mosh, i tend to get incredibly disgusted. too many dipshits surrounding me to let me fully enjoy what i'm there to see. i go to the shows to avoid idiocy and to witness some nice music being played, so its shitty when i end up getting ripped off. dinkface.

PROSE

*edited to add the T on "point"*

Archived