crackling oil

jah

i love sauteing shit when the oil's hella hot and i have to grab the pan and let hot oil pop onto my arms and into my face and shit. the joys of cooking. god damn today was hard though. i dont think i couldve been less prepared, seriously though. i fuckin forgot mytool box with all my shit and when i saw how much shit we had to make i was just fuckin trippin. i downed half a bottle of bacardi and some bailys last night and got 5 hours of sleep so i was hazey as fuck. i got to see this huge black dude from oakland thats in my class snap on the gay dude that was fuckin with me about being keyed the other day though so it was cool. DUDE FUCKIN SNAPPED!! fuck it....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jah

i love sauteing shit when the oil's hella hot and i have to grab the pan and let hot oil pop onto my arms and into my face and shit. the joys of cooking. god damn today was hard though. i dont think i couldve been less prepared, seriously though. i fuckin forgot mytool box with all my shit and when i saw how much shit we had to make i was just fuckin trippin. i downed half a bottle of bacardi and some bailys last night and got 5 hours of sleep so i was hazey as fuck. i got to see this huge black dude from oakland thats in my class snap on the gay dude that was fuckin with me about being keyed the other day though so it was cool. DUDE FUCKIN SNAPPED!! fuck it....

Curse counter:

shit = 4

fuck = 6

goddamn = 1

dude = 3

:lol:

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I THINK YOU'LL FIND... A VAGINA IF YOU TAKE YOUR LEOTARD OFF "MATE"

HAHA, DON'T TALK TO ME DICK

I bet your some little twat who always got bullied at school init, and the only way to make youraself feel "hard " is to chat your shit over the net..I mean MARLBORO RED you prick, I doubt you`ve ever seen a vagina.. Hey you sure your old enuff to smoke, get back to school..

youre such a fuckin retard marlboro. stay off my fuckin nuts bitch. youre following me around like you were doin with willy cus youre a dickriding loser who doesnt have shit to do but run your mouth the internet all day. im studying in australia you fuckin cock gobbler. im from california. and "jah" is my middle name so ill fuckin call myself "jah" if i feel like it motherfucker. while youre hangin down there you can suck a fart out of my ass you fuckin whiney little ho.

Archived