Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

crackling oil

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Sep 10, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

i love sauteing shit when the oil's hella hot and i have to grab the pan and let hot oil pop onto my arms and into my face and shit. the joys of cooking. god damn today was hard though. i dont think i couldve been less prepared, seriously though. i fuckin forgot mytool box with all my shit and when i saw how much shit we had to make i was just fuckin trippin. i downed half a bottle of bacardi and some bailys last night and got 5 hours of sleep so i was hazey as fuck. i got to see this huge black dude from oakland thats in my class snap on the gay dude that was fuckin with me about being keyed the other day though so it was cool. DUDE FUCKIN SNAPPED!! fuck it....

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Curse counter:

shit = 4
    fuck = 6
    goddamn = 1
    dude = 3

:lol:

3. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

GET IN YOUR TOOLBOX AND STAY THERE YOU FUCKING TOOL...

YOU AUSTRALIAN LOSER CALLING YOURSELF JAH... PLEASE GET A FUCKING LIFE YOU GAY KANGAROO...

4. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Gay Kangaroo thats shit`s funny..Think you`ll find he`s a fellow "yank" mate..

5. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

I THINK YOU'LL FIND... A VAGINA IF YOU TAKE YOUR LEOTARD OFF "MATE"

HAHA, DON'T TALK TO ME DICK

6. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

I bet your some little twat who always got bullied at school init, and the only way to make youraself feel "hard " is to chat your shit over the net..I mean MARLBORO RED you prick, I doubt you`ve ever seen a vagina.. Hey you sure your old enuff to smoke, get back to school..

7. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

DAMN YOU'RE OFF POINT, BUT THINK SO IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER

"INIT"

8. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

aight...Whatever mate don`t give a fuck..

9. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

YEAH OK PLAYMATE

DAMN YOU'RE CORNY

10. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Eh? Your a cunt mate and your fucking annoying..

11. dai

dai Senior Member

12. jah

jah Elite Member

youre such a fuckin retard marlboro. stay off my fuckin nuts bitch. youre following me around like you were doin with willy cus youre a dickriding loser who doesnt have shit to do but run your mouth the internet all day. im studying in australia you fuckin cock gobbler. im from california. and "jah" is my middle name so ill fuckin call myself "jah" if i feel like it motherfucker. while youre hangin down there you can suck a fart out of my ass you fuckin whiney little ho.

13. jah

jah Elite Member

14. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

:lol:

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

olive oil and balsamic vinegar is great