Crackheads.

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a friend of mine literally lives across the street from a crack house and "Thirsty Thursdays" are at his house so I have weekly encounters with crackheads.

Last night this woman was walking up and down his street from midnight until about 3am just yelling over and over again, "TYISHA BITCH I KNOW YOU GOT MY MONEY WHERE YOU AT YOU FUCKING TRICK ASS HOE WHERE MY FUCKIN MONEY!" For a good three hours. At one point she came across the street where i was sitting outfront on my phone and she starts coming up to me doing the crackhead sway and just yells in my face, "BITCH LET ME GET YO PHONE TYISHA OWE ME MONEY" "No." "OH I SEE HOW IT IS YOU MARK ASS NIGGA AIN'T GIVE ME YO PHONE." "I'm on the phone, go away." then she suddenly comes down, "Honey, Baby, can I have a cigarette?" "If I give you a cigarette will you go away?" "Yes sir." So I give her a cigarette and she says, "Oh honey baby you have always been so good to me" and walks away

15 minutes later she's back, "LET ME BUM OFF YO LIGHT" "Hold on" I fish around my pockets to get the lighter and she starts getting impatient and starts yelling, "YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU GIVE IT NOW I AIN'T GOT ROCKS TO RUB TOGETHER." I hand her the lighter and say, "Oh you have plenty of rock..." She looks and me and it takes a couple of seconds to register what i said and she just kinda rolls her eyes, "YOU FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE WITH YOUR NON MENTHOL CIGARETTES" and she just walks away.

About 4 years ago i went to my buddies appartment and he had just got a new bb gun. We posted up in his 6th story window and made a game out of shooting crack heads down below. I think my buddy shot one in the eye. That was a really good time.

There are way to many stories to get into.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

About 4 years ago i went to my buddies appartment and he had just got a new bb gun. We posted up in his 6th story window and made a game out of shooting crack heads down below. I think my buddy shot one in the eye. That was a really good time.

There are way to many stories to get into.

in the eye.. ummm .......nah .........regretful prank maybe

but n e way .. this crack head called "doc the shit bandit" was notorious as a burgalar because he would go in through the window and leave through the front door but just before he broke out he would take a dump on the door mat .:D

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

one of my favorite web comics since 1999 i present wackycrackheads.com

yea my city has aaaaaalot of crackheads..

and not the big city crackheads that roam the street.. we got the hidden leaf ninja crackheads that you never know they smoke crack till you see them do it...or their teeth start rotting

that was THE stupidest comic i have ever seen in my LIFE! gay.... and wow that trick has some BBEEAAUUTTIIFFUUULLLLLLLL eyes:love3: :D :rolleyes:

I have seen to many crack heads in my life time had too many friends from junkie parents and seen food friends slip to drugs for me to even bother wont to look at them though I do have a good story...

When I was in school for lunch me and my mated would all go to the local park. The area my school was in was pretty bad so junkies used the back of the park to jack up. We would see a stream of them every day climbing up a muddy bank to their squat/shanty town. My mate one day had some rockets witch we aimed at this guy with one gangreen lead it hit him in the back of the head he dropped his crunches fell down the hill and landed in a puddle followed by nuth of them charging at us. It was like a war every day at lunch we would though what ever we had to hand at them bottles, stones fireworks the lot

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by NISO BRISTOL

witch we aimed at this guy with one gangreen lead it hit him in the back of the head he dropped his crunches fell down the hill and landed in a puddle followed by nuth of them charging at us. It was like a war every day at lunch we would though what ever we had to hand at them bottles, stones fireworks the lot

Originally posted by NISO BRISTOL

I have seen to many crack heads in my life time had too many friends from junkie parents and seen food friends slip to drugs for me to even bother wont to look at them though I do have a good story...

When I was in school for lunch me and my mated would all go to the local park. The area my school was in was pretty bad so junkies used the back of the park to jack up. We would see a stream of them every day climbing up a muddy bank to their squat/shanty town. My mate one day had some rockets witch we aimed at this guy with one gangreen lead it hit him in the back of the head he dropped his crunches fell down the hill and landed in a puddle followed by nuth of them charging at us. It was like a war every day at lunch we would though what ever we had to hand at them bottles, stones fireworks the lot

damn dude, you wrote this shit like you just took a fat hit of crack!:eek: