Cracked's Thursday Night Post 1/24

Cracked Ass

Wet out. Haven't left the house all day. Arm's getting fucked up from too much computer use. Except I recognized this earlier and tried to go draw, but my brain was absent and the sketches sucked. I gave up, made a chicken sandwich with what's left of one of those deli rotisserie corpses, tomato, cheese and sweet dijon mustard. Listened to "Houdini" by the Melvins. In one of the songs it sounds like he says "I stole your gravity...I damn your how...don't hang me with your foss-cree" which retains a sinister flavor as long as I continue not to know what he really said.

Seeking, if you noticed this thread: I finally tried Clutch. I got Transnational Speedway, and I wasn't that impressed. Kind of boring songs, repetitive choruses. They seemed one-dimensional next to the Melvins. Maybe that's not their best effort.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest printer

i get that alot in the summer. staying inside . and my arm does get fucked up and my sleeping hours change from 5 am to 4p i sleepmy arm hurt now whenever im on my computer

Guest professor poopatronic

hell yes. the melvins fucking rock. i got to touch buzz ousborne's fro. it was cool but that was actually at a fantomas show

the best thing from Clutch was the first 7". those couple of songs were fucking amazing. the albums after that just didn't measure up. but the repetitiveness id part of their charm

Guest imported_Tesseract

Well, since its 5am here i'll tell you about tesseracts friday morning.

[sleep(?)]Wake up in 4 hours and go to the police station to pay a bounch of $$ in order to get my plates back. I know you're all jealous but try to live with it.

On a musical sidenote, i aint getting any.There's something wrong with my soundcard or my spoiled ear that makes my pc unworthy of playing music..

first off, clutch blow.

my day.

woke up, was sposed to go to work with my friend to hang out (he runs a DIY record store).. ended up sleeping in. woke up, its raining out, so my nights activities are shot. grabbed my bus scheduals and left. took 2 busses, one of which im noot familiar with. got off to early, walked through the sticks. ruined my shoes, was really cold, fell in a creek. benched some shit in the rain. had no streak on me which sucked cause there was a line layed up in a secluded spot. sold cds for $25. bought paint. have to get bloodwork done tommorow. need tattoos. need car.

shitty day. im rambling.

clutch does not blow, nor are they one dimmensional. cracked, i will still make you the fabled greatest hits disk. im getting better abou sending packages lately, so theres a decent chance it'll happen. they arent like the melvins, so you cant listen to them expecting them to be, you just gotta take them for being them. there next album, self titled, had alot of odd time signatures and other wacky shit... i'll hook you up with the good shit.

last night went to the yard, no rain, but fog so thick it was soaking my jacket along with the cars. go back home.

tonight, BINGO! 25degrees out, but somehow it was a pretty warm 25. two dope cars in the bag, and i was home by 10:30. thursday was a good thursday.

made $6 playing a gig at nearby cafe...nobody listening to us so we let the shit flow and started getting a little crazy with our playing, for better or for worse....right now its time to catch some zzzz's, but like an idiot i will look at stupid posts on this stupid forum which i am so sick of but keep comming back to anyway to get more posts...........oh yeah and wishing i had a girl right here with me since my roomate is gone for the time being:mad:

Originally posted by bug

the best thing from Clutch was the first 7". those couple of songs were fucking amazing. the albums after that just didn't measure up. but the repetitiveness is part of their charm

i agree..

my thursday night was boring..although i did make it out of the house...some middle aged woman started hitting on me at the bar..yuck..she got me into a heated discussion about stem cells with her drunk friend...it was stupid..he was stupid..i hit some shit up....called it a night.

yo.. thursday night was ill. . i got out of work and walked over to my boy HESH's place.. yo it was sick, dude let me borrow his NORTONS UTILITIES disc.. oh man.. so ill! then after that i walked home and ran disc doctor on my HD .. oh my god! get this! i had a couple files that had bad file names! FUCK!! so i fixed that shit. then i was gonna do a defrag but i couldnt get my computer to start up from the disc.. oh well. maybe i can figure it out today. what a night! THANKS HESH!!!!

Guest evoloner

damn fantomas has got to be the worst band I have ever heard, I just bought there cd because I heard they were dope, its suxxx anyone who wants it Id gladly give it away free

thursdaynight...ahah

SFexcess height got the naughty treatment...It was sooo cold out,

I bought some of those hunters hand warmers, come to find out THEY SUCK! they don't work at all

I almost felt the warmth they tried to offer? didn't get home till' 1:45am

Archived