1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cracked ass.....do you have......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MUNE, Sep 22, 2001.

1. MUNE

MUNE 12oz Junior Member

cracked ass.....do you have......

Discussion started by MUNE - Sep 22, 2001

any more sunset orange?....
    and if so what do i need to do to take it off your hands?

------------------
    "what builds my feelings are the stones from which you built a barrier between me and you...."

MUNE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

cracked ass - Replied Sep 23, 2001

Come visit...
    Seriously though I hate organizing mailed packages of paint...mad postage and the chance of it getting rejected or lost.
    I shoulda hid it in the wheel well of the freight of mine that's out your way.
    I don't know what to suggest. If you or someone you trust who can courier it will be out here soon, I can break you off. If you can think of anything besides mailing, let me know. (They're old Krylons with soft pressure, so the balls rattle, giving away their identity to postal workers already on high alert for weird/hazardous packages.)

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

WebsterUno - Replied Sep 23, 2001

Brother can you spare a fat cap?

4. MUNE

MUNE 12oz Junior Member

MUNE - Replied Sep 23, 2001

i will be out that way soon. prolly a month or two at the latest. i can give you some flick of your stuff i cought out here..or maybe trade you a canvass....
    anything. besides we need to paint when im out there....
    that one day was humor.

------------------
    "what builds my feelings are the stones from which you built a barrier between me and you...."

MUNE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Sep 23, 2001

dude seeking puts together some nice trades for girlfriends. i traded him mine for some super sweet paper labels. get at him muner.a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

------------------
    stonecutters#1
    _ -o
    -_<,
    (*)/'(*)

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 23, 2001

i threw in some caps too. dont front, you got a great deal man! these cans are all in near mint condition, with full pressure! i'm willing to bet you cant say the same thing for your girl who's no-doubt half empty and doesnt come with any tips. i got you on the shipping though, your girls gonna be a bitch to get through the mail.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

cracked ass - Replied Sep 23, 2001

I look forward to the visit. Give me fair warning as the hour approaches. I'll set aside a couple cans and we'll work something out.

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Sep 29, 2001

cracked, if you've got a grip of them, id like one or two for painting as well. I know your not into the mailing thing, but i plan to be visiting our friend beardo soon, and a trip up that way is inevitable..... SO, if you've got a grip, keep a brother in mind. I'll make the trade worth your while for sure.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. THE HYENA

THE HYENA 12oz Senior Member

THE HYENA - Replied Sep 29, 2001

yeah if you can id like four, but if you dont have that many ill do what ever. i can hook you with artwork, cash, or something else....

THE HYENA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass 12oz Veteran Member

Cracked Ass - Replied Jan 4, 2002

The offer still stands!! :beat:

Cracked Ass - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: