crack? stage 2

smokejuda

does anyone else feel that this is happening... i live in a suburb of philly and just moved back to my moms hosue but i find out that all these kids i went to hih school with are all smokin crack... white middle class rejects if you ask me.. i mean my ex girl started smokkiin after we broke up .. her brother was sellin it to his uncle and they are all white.. i mean when i think crack i think about scummy dudes with no teeth livin offa change everyday .. oh yeah and i think about 20 some odd years ago about inner city shit... it all just doesnt add up to me.. any else see whats goin on?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i do agree in some ways, blame raegan, crack boom. it was gonna happen sooner or later drugs catch up to every class. doesnt really matter,. i have friends that ive seen go from saying id never touch white and saying pots the only thing to gradually looking for a better high and trying things out they should never thought about touching, next thing were lacing ciggaretes blunts and supporting bush like a mother fucker, that stuffs becoming easier to get then before, i dont know im talking nonsense

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Dec 12 2004, 04:54 PM

oh my god, white people on crack? call the national guard! run for the hills!

HAHAHAH OMG

WHAT WILL WE DO WHEN THE WHITE YOUTH FALL VICTIM TO THE DRUGS OF THE BLACK YOUTH?

But seriously, we have a massive coke problem in this town, and I only call it a problem because coke is such a fucking shitty drug. We have tons of meth here, but I'd never call it a problem.

Thing is here, everybody is injecting coke, not smoking it. Lets just bypass our body's normal intake filters so we can put some impure street shit into our blood, idiots.

yeah, all it takes is one person in a group to bring it around and thats how it spreads, for instance theres a close group that hangs out a couple times a week and there never use to be any drugs just leaf and alcahol , someone ended up coming through with bolivian and the next ting you know "there" going through a grand a week to support the good time having, then from there other people get introduced and theres large amounts of money being blown on one nights fun and more white then you could shake a stick at, luckily no one has over dosed yet,. but its been close anyway this threads going to be closed. drug talks not allowed

one of my best friends from junior high/highschool got hooked on crack and stole 20k of his parents retirement/life savings and blew it on crack in a one month time frame....fuckin' a!

anyhow, he stopped crack, went to meth, and now he's clean and sober...he's lucky. made it out in almost one piece. 4.0 avg in college...computer programming is his major...lucky.

people are BORED with life in general. kids in slave shops, those in countries were one begins to work before learning to read, are the one's who should be reaching for the shit, not us. WE ARE THE MOST AFFLUENT SOCIETY EVER what the fuck are we fucking running from? it is our bigger is better mentality, consumer habits, and the fact that we have more than what we need that is killing america.

I HAVE MADE many first hand observations read studies, books ect. ect.

culture jammers by kalle lasn one of many sources which gives answeres 2 the american plague. even though this is becoming a cool book with hot topic kids and starfuck fuckheads....turn your tv off!

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Dec 12 2004, 09:54 PM

Crack is really big where I live. A friend of mine that I've known since elementary just got sentenced to three years for robbing a gas station WITH A SWORD. Needless to say what his motivation was.....

bwwaaaahahahaaahhahahahahaaaa.

i know it's sad, but i would give anything to see the dave chappelle version of that story.

Guest im not witty

i dont know any black people that smoke crack. except for the same bums ive seen every day for the last 6 years. however i know more than enough dumb ass white kids who do.

oh and ayo 4 yayo is quite possible the greatest song every written. haha

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 12 2004, 11:01 PM

bunch of white people do coke here, i cant believe it.

people are weak these days, peer pressure and just not secure with who they are and trying to fit in... that shit is pathetic.

Say what you will about peer pressure and shit, but it's an individual decision to pick up that crack pipe or snort that line.

Originally posted by Nekro@Dec 13 2004, 04:17 AM

Say what you will about peer pressure and shit, but it's an individual decision to pick up that crack pipe or snort that line.

well yea, i dont believe in peer pressure personally, im just saying that a lot of kids use that card as their excuse. and thats not cool.

but seriously, im surprised about how many white girls do that shit here. that shit is so disgusting for a girl to be involved in.

:yuck: